Camcaps won't let me order.

jsage82721

Not at the moment, that we are aware of, anyway. My dime ran out in August. I can't pay into the system either. Fortunately, I still have the 'rights' of a paying member, as do the rest.

Admin will get it ironed out..............maybe.

In the meantime, put up with us in print. It's better than nothing.

I apologize for the delay on this. I've been really busy lately with some other projects and have run into some issues trying to implement the payment gateway with the current forum software. At this moment I am waiting for approval from the credit card processors compliance department to start taking payments. Unfortunately, because this is considered an Adult site I have to use a specialized payment processor to take payments which adds a whole nother level of complexity and expense.

- Admin

I apologize for the delay on this. I've been really busy lately with some other projects and have run into some issues trying to implement the payment gateway with the current forum software. At this moment I am waiting for approval from the credit card processors compliance department to start taking payments. Unfortunately, because this is considered an Adult site I have to use a specialized payment processor to take payments which adds a whole nother level of complexity and expense.

- Admin

WTF?!

This is not an "adult" site. This is a goddamn site for adolescents and furry-tailed animals. How could these fucking pay-pal assholes not know this simple fact?

(Thanks for your work, Admin. It keeps me busy between editing on another screen. Warn us before your head explodes. Thank you and have a nice day.)