B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

14 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

caught red handed doing What??? any time stamp to verify What you saw??? 

Why do i DOUBT bOGDOWN WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO HAVE A CAMERA FILLED AFFAIR 

SORRY CAPS WAS ON I ONLY LOK AT MY KEYPAD 

interesting ..so many posts since I commented here  

so they were in this garage for how long ?  and are now kiss good night pals   amazing !  I love affairs in this soap opera 

1 hour ago, Mark Thompson said:

interessant ..so viele Beiträge seit ich hier kommentiert habe  

Wie lange waren sie also in dieser Garage? und sind jetzt Gute-Nacht-Kuss Kumpels erstaunlich! Ich liebe Affären in dieser Seifenoper 

00:53h - 04:15h MSZ, 04:21h - 04:37h, 04:45h - 04:50h

• Thanks 1

I have a hard time figuring out Bodgan actions. What did he expect ? That nobody would notice him sabotaging the power unit ? What's the point in that knowing that there is people around partying ? He just had to booty call Aziza to the garage if he wanted to.

Anyways what he done is kinda unacceptable for me. I hope RLC will take measures. He needs to be out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, cylinderopuntia said:

00:53h - 04:15h MSZ, 04:21h - 04:37h, 04:45h - 04:50h

thanks  no sub but I am glad there is some proof.   great development 

I asked and commented  7 pages before I got thru and  I see some posted Replays ... I just didn't trust HFB but more shocked . still hard to believe  

• Upvote 1

I'm betting by the big grin on Tani's face she is getting the Affair gossip from Aziza right now in back yard ... its that mischievous look and grin  come on spill the tea AZI 

Azi keeps looking towards B7 ...maybe she is giving Boggy a view  ..because I have neber in Years seen anyone tan on the lawn ...position is the thing 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, matri69 said:

é stato cancellato quel momento in cui tra bogd e aziza a letto!! vergogna

That is distasteful,but then again, I'm not surprised by what RLC management does anymore!!

• Upvote 2

WHAT IN THE HELL’S FUCK THE MANAGEMENT OF RLC IS THINKING ? TO WHO THEY THINK THEY ARE ADDRESSING TO ? TO SHEEP THAT THEY GET SERVED WHAT IS SHOWN OR PEOPLE WITH BRAINS THAT CAN QUESTION THINGS , PEOPLE AND INCIDENTS ? 

WHAT IN THE HELL’S FUCK ARE THEY DOING ? I have been blamed here that I support and whatever the site and this obviously I won’t change but with all the power I have and the chance that I get from this site here CamCaps to post and express my COMPLETE LACK OF DISRESPECT that RLC MANAGEMENT is showing like NEVER NEVER NEVER ever before by deleting the incident that Bogdan was seen cuddling Aziza and kissing her slightly , THIS IS NO VIOLATING ANY RULES of harassment or forbidden issues . 

I consider this the worst thing they have ever done , I don’t know if many people will react and especially year members that RLC answers quite fast by complaining of WTF this is , but if we now get chosen incidents deleted because are causing issues when the cameras are recording 24/7 and they want to give to us whatever THEY want that we watch and NOT  what WE want to watch , then it is how they will slowly establish their disappearance as a site .

I know that they believe that “ one small incident “ won’t hurt their public site image that they think they have but i am more than sure that if they get dozens and dozens and dozens of e-mails of WHY IN THE FUCK’S WORLD DID YOU DELETE this incident , they won’t escape to react and answer ..

Totally disrespectful and perhaps the worst ever reaction they have done  to all of the active subscribers they have at the moment in the history of this site . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

Vor 5 Minuten sagte ddhm:

WAR ZUR HÖLLE FICKT  DAS MANAGEMENT VON RLC DENKEN ? AN WEN SIE GLAUBEN, SIE RICHTEN SICH AN? SCHAFE , DASS SIE DAS GEZEIGTE SERVIERT BEKOMMEN , ODER MENSCHEN MIT KOPFEN , DIE DINGE , MENSCHEN UND EREIGNISSE HINTERFRAGEN KÖNNEN ? 

WAR ZUR HÖLLE VERDAMMT TUN SIE? Ich wurde hier beschuldigt, dass ich und was auch immer die Seite unterstütze, und das werde ich natürlich nicht ändern, aber mit all der Macht, die ich habe, und der Chance, die ich von dieser Seite bekomme, hier CamCaps zu posten und meinen VÖLLIGEN Mangel an Respektlosigkeit gegenüber dem RLC-MANAGEMENT auszudrücken zeigt sich wie NIEMALS NIE NIE zuvor, indem der Vorfall gelöscht wird, dass Bogdan dabei gesehen wurde, wie er Aziza knuddelte und sie leicht küsste. 

Ich betrachte dies als das Schlimmste, was sie je getan haben. Ich weiß nicht, ob viele Leute Werden, insbesondere Jahresmitglieder, dass RLC ziemlich schnell antwortet, indem sie sich über WTF beschweren, aber wenn wir jetzt ausgewählte Vorfälle löschen lassen, weil sie Probleme verursachen, wann die Kameras rund um die Uhr auf und zeichnen sie wollen uns alles geben, was sie wollen und was wir sehen wollen, dann werden sie so langsam ihr Verschwinden als Ort etablieren.

Ich weiß, dass sie glauben, dass „ein kleiner Vorfall“ ihrem öffentlichen Image, das sie zu haben glauben, nicht schaden wird, aber ich bin mehr als sicher, dass, wenn sie Dutzende und Aberdutzende von E-Mails mit WHY IN THE FUCK'S WORLD DID erhalten SIE LÖSCHEN diesen Vorfall, sie werden nicht entkommen, um zu und zu antworten.

Völlig respektlos und vielleicht die schlimmste Reaktion aller aktiven Abonnenten, die sie im Moment in der Geschichte dieser Seite haben. 

Findest du das normal, dass Bogdan sich in B4 schleicht und die Sicherungen raus macht, damit er mit Aziza rum machen kann!

Of course , we now know that this incident is causing already a chain of reactions amongst many many many people and that’s why it is deleted but I PERSONALLY SAW IT live when it was ending and on replay to catch it from the beginning ( as long as it was still there and not when they erased it .. ) and WILL ALWAYS REFER TO IT in case of any chats happening here or whatever is happening and we are commenting .

Whatever we saw the ones we did , it isn’t a speculation like some members here speak that tenants do out of the sight of the cameras but a REAL INCIDENT .. And because i am TONS PISSED OFF currently , I will ALWAYS be mentioning it in case the needs of chats we make here have references to it .. This is just to say that there’s no protection or hiding or anything like many many members have been doing to tenants because they say that “ they can’t protect themselves because they aren’t allowed to speak/write  and say their opinion and I protect them “ ( believe it or not many forum members post here as a kind of protection to tenants ..) , as far as I am concerned , this action they did , will face it and whoever decided it , will now see the bad effects of this decision as it is CLEARLY showing that they are dictating what it needs and they want to be seen and not the total freedom of us that we pay of what we want to watch and when …

RLC will face this action with much much turning on them , I am more than sure . 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

il y a 12 minutes, ddhm a dit :

À QUOI PENSE  LA DIRECTION DE RLC ? À QUI PENSENT-ILS S'ADRESSER ? AUX MOUTONS QU'ILS SONT SERVIS QU'EST-CE QUI EST MONTRÉ OU AUX GENS QUI ONT UN CERVEAU QUI PEUVENT INTERROGER LES CHOSES, LES GENS ET LES INCIDENTS ? 

QU'EST-CE QU'ILS FONT ENFER  ? On m'a reproché ici que je soutiens et quel que soit le site et cela évidemment je ne changerai pas mais avec tout le pouvoir que j'ai et la chance que je reçois de ce site ici CamCaps de poster et d'exprimer mon MANQUE COMPLET D'IRRESPECT que RLC MANAGEMENT montre comme JAMAIS JAMAIS JAMAIS jamais auparavant en supprimant l'incident où Bogdan a été vu en train de câliner Aziza et de l'embrasser légèrement, CELA NE VIOLE AUCUNE RÈGLE de harcèlement ou de questions interdites. 

Je considère que c'est la pire chose qu'ils aient jamais faite, je ne sais pas si beaucoup de gens réagiront et en particulier les membres de l'année auxquels RLC répond assez rapidement en se plaignant de WTF c'est, mais si nous obtenons maintenant des incidents choisis supprimés parce qu'ils causent des problèmes quand les caméras enregistrent 24 heures sur 24 et 7 jours sur 7 et elles veulent nous donner tout ce qu'ELLES veulent que nous regardions et NON ce que NOUS voulons regarder, alors c'est ainsi qu'elles établiront lentement leur disparition en tant que site.

Je sais qu'ils croient qu'un « petit incident » ne nuira pas à l'image de leur site public qu'ils pensent avoir, mais je suis plus que sûr que s'ils reçoivent des dizaines et des dizaines et des dizaines d'e-mails de WHY IN THE FUCK'S WORLD DID VOUS SUPPRIMEZ cet incident, ils n'échapperont pas pour réagir et répondre..

Totalement irrespectueux et peut-être la pire réaction qu'ils aient jamais faite à tous les abonnés actifs qu'ils ont en ce moment dans l'histoire de ce site. 

Cela ne m'arrive pas souvent mais je suis heureux de te féliciter pour ce post car il n'y a rien à ajouter .

Le vrai visage de RLC est encore une fois apparu au grand jour avec cette réaction ignoble de leur part. Je vais leur écrire de suite et il faudra bien que je me décide à quitter ce site de merde 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2