Valeria & Brian

2 minutes ago, toto1206 said:

The links Camarads have posted are direct links 

so in summary, they have the right to post direct links. Whereas in your faq, article 4 clearly prohibits any links to a website.

Camarads links were not spam, they were a direct link to their own website. It's their website so they can promote it.  The links you posted were not from Camarads directly and were upload through Google. 

Until I am notified otherwise we're staying with the status quo currently in place.  

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, toto1206 said:

makeup session for valeria. and all this for this connect on chaturbate. she was disconnected for 2 weeks of absence. she could have left the project. seeing what she is doing for the site camarads.com, she does nothing. it was not a big financial loss for the site camarads.com.

yes makeup session for Valeria she puts a thick layer of greasepaint on her face.

we can hear that in chaturbate the sound is oki , you can improve your Romanian language , if at all

13 hours ago, toto1206 said:

and see, what I heard in the kitchen this evening. see that she takes the lead with her boyfriend. she said well, that she wanted to take off her clothes more with her boyfriend. because she earns more on chaturbate.

TOto , do you understand Romanian language or do you use a translator like Guetty ?

1 hour ago, toto1206 said:

LIVE NOW: Valeria and Brian having fun in the kitchen

yes for chaturbate ,sorry

yesterday there was no chaturbate, so no show, nothing nada.cooking, eating, vaping, and especially drinking alcohol.

TOto, I hope you have loaded your credit card at higher level , because Valeria wants🤣 tokens, tokens, tokens , ..