B7 - General Topic 2023 #7 (March / April)

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Bogdan dancing 🙂

Showing his happiness that he managed to hide his “ exposure “ by having the footage deleted 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Showing his happiness that he managed to hide his “ exposure “ by having the footage deleted 😂🤣😂🤣

If Nelly should happen to read the forum then he's busted.   🤣🤣

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If Nelly should happen to read the forum then he's busted.   🤣🤣

What a “ couple “ if they don’t discuss while problems occur 😬🙄.. Nelly simply gets what he deserves if there’s anything going on between Aziza and Bogdan .. but these are all too amateur things for Bogdan who has never given any “ right “ to be questioned about his love for Nelly .. He supported her , backed her up , he was and has always been there for her even when she was collapsing blinded by whatever things she had in mind that she could have a parallel relationship while being married .. Bogdan was a “ cuckold “ for a loooong time despite repeatedly showing his annoyance and displeasure .. if he has managed to play us all fool and hire a secret lover , give her the best room in the nearby villa and satisfying his sexual needs away from cameras such a long time before committing this newbie / amateur , foolish beginner’s mistake done by an all time veteran , well , this whole story doesn’t make sense in many things .. I only know that he was on holidays while Masha happened to visit Barcelona .. coincidence or not , only extreme crazy speculation of how to spice up things and improve an incredible BOREDOM villas period due to lack of chemistry / tenants choice recruiting by RLC .. 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She's waiting the right time to start the bate.

I honestly like her alot (maybe because she shares a name with my wife 🤔),but she's just too weird for me,the way she bates is not even hot either.....

17 hours ago, ddhm said:

What a “ couple “ if they don’t discuss while problems occur 😬🙄.. Nelly simply gets what he deserves if there’s anything going on between Aziza and Bogdan .. but these are all too amateur things for Bogdan who has never given any “ right “ to be questioned about his love for Nelly .. He supported her , backed her up , he was and has always been there for her even when she was collapsing blinded by whatever things she had in mind that she could have a parallel relationship while being married .. Bogdan was a “ cuckold “ for a loooong time despite repeatedly showing his annoyance and displeasure .. if he has managed to play us all fool and hire a secret lover , give her the best room in the nearby villa and satisfying his sexual needs away from cameras such a long time before committing this newbie / amateur , foolish beginner’s mistake done by an all time veteran , well , this whole story doesn’t make sense in many things .. I only know that he was on holidays while Masha happened to visit Barcelona .. coincidence or not , only extreme crazy speculation of how to spice up things and improve an incredible BOREDOM villas period due to lack of chemistry / tenants choice recruiting by RLC .. 

Bogdan has not managed to "play us all (for a) fool". I have posted several times about his involvement with Annabelle...where he staged a photoshoot for her...got her spouse drunk (Efrim) and spent the night on the balcony with her. Each time I have give these details, his agents on this forum have come after me...claiming that he has never faltered. I would guess that most of us don't have a clue about what you are talking about regarding Aziza. Unlike me, however, who gave detailed information about the event (long before RLC replay), you have never explained what happened so that others can even understand the event. So I am going to take the same position that was taken against me. Here you go: You are spouting bullshit. Nothing ever happened between Aziza and Bogdan. He would never even look at another woman other than Nelly. Being an RLC representative, Bogdan would never tamper with the cameras of erase anything from the replay. You need to stop your bullshit and STFU. 

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

Also, when Bogdan was in Russia and hie brought his sister on camera to expose her in her daisy dukes, it was only to show viewers how she had grown up to be such a beautiful woman. How dare the RLC forum members exploit her by looking at her ass cheeks.  She had no way of knowing how much of her ass was on display since RLC had not installed mirrors in the apartment. And, when Bogdan snuggled with her and planted light kisses on the nape of her neck...it was only in a family way that people from his region are accustomed to doing. How dare RLC forum members think that there was anything remotely sexual about it. They don't do that in Russia...it only happens in the rural south of the USA.    

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2