Masha - 2023 #2

Noldus

I am glad they very very fast i am proved COMPLETELY WRONG of my thoughts and visitors 😂🤣 as the apartment keeper chosen by Elvis ( obviously with Masha’s approval ) proves already a wonderful and exceptional choice by already bringing some of her friends on cameras 😇😊 … very nice and kudos for that 👏👏 ( ONCE AGAIN A PROOF THAT  VERY VERY FEW PEOPLE WOULD MIND TO APPEAR ON CAMERAS , seeing your friends , behaving exactly as in real life and obviously being explained the cameras world briefly , it is already an exciting procedure 😉 ) .

@ed2 , i had the message ready to answer but the previous topic was locked and the message was lost 😔 . I wanted to say that obviously you were right with Alessandro and I missed the last visit , it has just been my general feeling that during Elvis and Sam era that it is now close to a year ( I believe Elvis appeared this period last  year more or less ) , we have seen less visitors than the times that Masha was “ pure single “ .. But it is just an incident  like now to prove me completely wrong and I can troll myself 😂🤣😆 of the fast words written . It is also nice to see that no matter what , this apartment will always have its own dedicated audience , when some of us don’t manage to watch all the time , there are for sure others who check details and date events . Let’s see what’s more and next from  the best apartment in RLC history . 

• Thanks 1

OH la la , les filles , cela ne rigolent pas , quatre minutes de disputes et de méchantes taloches au visage l'une après l'autre  

Quelle dispute et finalement elles se sont barrées .. Cela va se régler à la maison certainement !!!  ah ! ah !

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Thanks 1