Elli & Vencel (2023) #2

FrankZabba

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

I don't remember if they ever had sex in a natural way. What I mean is. i.e Both on the couch watching a moving then one start to touch the other, then some kisses and then they have sex. For a really long time they always have to setup a stage.

I think such things happen between couples who “ really “ have something .. as I have mentioned , I never believe there’s love between these two , it’s kind of an agreement but they both really like and appreciate  one another .. Most probably it is their way to make some money and then do things by the “ RLC book “ ( sex , nudity , visitors , cameras exposure as much as possible ) .. we can for sure call this apartment “ bizarre “ and “ weird “ but there’s this really nice “ child girl “ who provokes to tune in and watch her … 

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think such things happen between couples who “ really “ have something .. as I have mentioned , I never believe there’s love between these two , it’s kind of an agreement but they both really like and appreciate  one another .. Most probably it is their way to make some money and then do things by the “ RLC book “ ( sex , nudity , visitors , cameras exposure as much as possible ) .. we can for sure call this apartment “ bizarre “ and “ weird “ but there’s this really nice “ child girl “ who provokes to tune in and watch her … 

You better watch them then, there's no doubt that there are feelings between them, just have to see how Elli looks at Vencel to realize it or how they are glued to each other when they have guests

Just because it looks like their sex feels unnatural doesn't mean they're not a real couple.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

On 4/25/2023 at 4:56 AM, moos54 said:

You better watch them then, there's no doubt that there are feelings between them, just have to see how Elli looks at Vencel to realize it or how they are glued to each other when they have guests

Just because it looks like their sex feels unnatural doesn't mean they're not a real couple.

I don’t need to see to observe on details when a) I NEVER see Elli smiling the same way with Vencel when her short hair female friend is by her on the couch or anywhere in the apartment b ) her short hair male friend is around and she “ tries “ to find ways to spend time with him , put perfume on before knowing that she will be sitting next to him on the couch and of course , ultimately , before she will be touching him and jerking him off REPEATEDLY under the covers on the couch while Vencel is asleep ( ? ) .

I consider they have a relationship which ( heavy heavy speculation 😂 ) started as a result of an incident ( maybe Vencel being an elementary  schoolmate or grew up together / maybe Vencel has supported her for something that Elli faced in her life ) or it is an agreement when they discovered / offered this job . I DON’T SAY that they don’t like one another , actually there’s an incredible trust , respect and adoration towards both sides but love , I am sorry , I don’t think it exists ( love speaking for the erotic side and not like two people that indeed love each other but as two kind of best friends , don’t know how to explain differently ) .

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t need to see to observe on details when a) I NEVER see Elli smiling the same way with Vencel when her short hair female friend is by her on the couch or anywhere in the apartment b ) her short hair male friend is around and she “ tries “ to find ways to spend time with him , put perfume on before knowing that she will be sitting next to him on the couch and of course , ultimately , before she will be touching him and jerking him off REPEATEDLY under the covers on the couch while Vencel is asleep ( ? ) .

I consider they have a relationship which ( heavy heavy speculation 😂 ) started as a result of an incident ( maybe Vencel being an elementary  schoolmate or grew up together / maybe Vencel has supported her for something that Elli faced in her life ) or it is an agreement when they discovered / offered this job . I DON’T SAY that they don’t like one another , actually there’s an incredible trust , respect and adoration towards both sides but love , I am sorry , I don’t think it exists ( love speaking for the erotic side and not like two people that indeed love each other but as two kind of best friends , don’t know how to explain differently ) .

Only twice 🤣

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

Only twice 🤣

That’s why repeatedly 🙂 . I think if the female friend wasn’t there also the last time , we would have seen ( unseen 😂 ) something again .. but let’s wait till the weekend of May 6-7 when I believe he reappears .

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

That’s why repeatedly 🙂 . I think if the female friend wasn’t there also the last time , we would have seen ( unseen 😂 ) something again .. but let’s wait till the weekend of May 6-7 when I believe he reappears .

If he shows up it will be interesting because all that I saw from her was that she was ignoring him and only Vencel was interacting with him. Elli even seems to be  uncomfortable with the guy there.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

If he shows up it will be interesting because all that I saw from her was that she was ignoring him and only Vencel was interacting with him. Elli even seems to be  uncomfortable with the guy there.

If whatever it is , it is wrong , we consider them all adults and they have a mouth to speak . To be honest , I didn’t observe in details , but it makes it even more complicated that you say this (  Vencel being the only one interacting ) when it was for sure Elli who wanted to have whatever happened with him ( she could always ignore him and have the same like she’s with the female friend for example ) .

In any case , this is for me a really interesting apartment to watch as - I HATE IT 😂🤣😆 - I can’t figure out what really goes on and what’s the issues behind all those long term and shirt term stays in the apartment occasionally from friends .