B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

from maxfactor  "RLC is clearly under new ownership and it has changed drastically.  They had a scare with an intruder a couple of years ago, so their solution is guys in B7 allowed into B4 at will.  B4 is completly dead.  RLC has allowed friends of participants to become tenants...clearly Sera is recruiting and training..  As I have said , this has allowed the tail to wag the dog.  They are powerless to do anything about what Boggs did as they were last summer when he shut down the girls pool deck fun in B4.  Also, the day after RLC got rid of fatboy for molesting a girl on camera, (which they erased from replay) still Boggs did a big fuck you to all of us and RLC and had the fucker back the very next day.  It is going to be a very dull summer if things don't change."

i just posted a long reply to this comment of yours only to have it disappear because they started a new topic.  i will respond to this comment at another time, i'm fixing to be going to bed.

22 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Svetlana in B4

maybe she should get a permanent place instead of those two guys, it's starting to get frustrating, with every visit to RLC those two are annoyingly present, like a virus they also visit other apartments, I'm starting to drop out if they stay there any longer

• Thanks 1