B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

2 hours ago, moules said:

In reconstructing her date, to me, it appears that this guy, who apparently is a friend of T&T, expressed interest to T or T in meeting Tani again.  T or T spoke to Tani, who eagerly agreed.  T&T then arranged an afternoon quartet of Tani , the guy, and T&T.  There was no expectation on Tani's part that this would lead to her eventually spending the night with this guy.  The quartet returned to B-5, for conversation and a game of cards.  No heavy drinking.  Tani and the guy left B-5 in the early morning for his place., where, apparently, they fucked enthusiastically.  From the way Aziza greeted Tani in the kitchen on her return to B-4, Aziza seemed as excited as Tani about her 'date' with this guy. 

This guy knows about the cams, what participants do on-cam for the subscribers, and the financial rewards for engaging in a good 'show' for the subscribers.  The question now is whether he will join Tani in her room and incentivize her bonus money.  If that happens, it will be interesting to compare Tani's passion with this guy compared to her actions in bed with Tim.  Tim was all about Tim.

Very well well said 😇👏

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

tim probably is still about tim!!! i plan on renewing my sub when/if she fucks him or some other guy on cam!

As was said , Tani has no boundaries , she’s generous with the viewers since day 1 …since she stop having sex , she took some time for herself and when her “ Tim excitement “ was gone , she started self satisfying sexually , sometimes she smiled after finishing , i guess having enjoyed the session and “ experiment “ as i don’t believe she’s an “enthusiast “ masturbator but the cameras and her personal needs ( AS ANY OF THOSE GIRLS FULL OF TESTOSTERONE AND SEXUAL APPETITE FOR THEIR AGE SHOULD BE ) . 

As a conclusion , considering her as i said one of the most “ talented “ ( TOP 3 current tenants alongside Masha and Dasha ) in sexual acts , I am also looking forward to the the moment she will be showing to all of us her incredible skills and HOPEFULLY , any new guy who accompanies her proves more than skillful also to satisfy this fantastic woman . However , she’s a person who she’s pleased  to give , so , let’s see if this time she will DEMAND also being taken care of 😁😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, moules said:

In reconstructing her date, to me, it appears that this guy, who apparently is a friend of T&T, expressed interest to T or T in meeting Tani again.  T or T spoke to Tani, who eagerly agreed.  T&T then arranged an afternoon quartet of Tani , the guy, and T&T.  There was no expectation on Tani's part that this would lead to her eventually spending the night with this guy.  The quartet returned to B-5, for conversation and a game of cards.  No heavy drinking.  Tani and the guy left B-5 in the early morning for his place., where, apparently, they fucked enthusiastically.  From the way Aziza greeted Tani in the kitchen on her return to B-4, Aziza seemed as excited as Tani about her 'date' with this guy. 

This guy knows about the cams, what participants do on-cam for the subscribers, and the financial rewards for engaging in a good 'show' for the subscribers.  The question now is whether he will join Tani in her room and incentivize her bonus money.  If that happens, it will be interesting to compare Tani's passion with this guy compared to her actions in bed with Tim.  Tim was all about Tim.

do u really think he was too shy to ask her for her number after spending their time together at the party and got the Ts to ask her out for him, plus ur timeline doesnt explain where she was the previous weekend

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was said , Tani has no boundaries , she’s generous with the viewers since day 1 …since she stop having sex , she took some time for herself and when her “ Tim excitement “ was gone , she started self satisfying sexually , sometimes she smiled after finishing , i guess having enjoyed the session and “ experiment “ as i don’t believe she’s an “enthusiast “ masturbator but the cameras and her personal needs ( AS ANY OF THOSE GIRLS FULL OF TESTOSTERONE AND SEXUAL APPETITE FOR THEIR AGE SHOULD BE ) . 

As a conclusion , considering her as i said one of the most “ talented “ ( TOP 3 current tenants alongside Masha and Dasha ) in sexual acts , I am also looking forward to the the moment she will be showing to all of us her incredible skills and HOPEFULLY , any new guy who accompanies her proves more than skillful also to satisfy this fantastic woman . However , she’s a person who she’s pleased  to give , so , let’s see if this time she will DEMAND also being taken care of 😁😋

TESTOSTERONE ??? Are you sure that you do not mean ESTROGEN !!!🤣🤣

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, scutus said:

TESTOSTERONE ??? Are you sure that you do not mean ESTROGEN !!!🤣🤣

Sorry that my English isn’t my main language like yours so as to know how you differentiate between women and men .. but you proved once again your point , YOU ARE THE ARCHWISEMAN SCUTARI 😂😂😂🤣😂😂

Very possible that slowly we are getting introduced to possible new tenants , May is coming , whoever appears now on cameras might be a possible new tenant , especially being a “ friend “ of a current participant .. let’s see what’s gonna be . 

Just now, ddhm said:

Very possible that slowly we are getting introduced to possible new tenants , May is coming , whoever appears now on cameras might be a possible new tenant , especially being a “ friend “ of a current participant .. let’s see what’s gonna be . 

Holly shit please not a friend of Britney. another girl to do mostly nothing and just occupy a bed.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Fior is in the house , I really thought he would be “punished” after Bogdan’s / Aziza’s incident and wouldn’t be for some time present , but there he is . 

Let’s see also where we end with this strange and sudden partnership of Anthony and the protective Dana and stunning Zara .. the numbers must have made the girls happy , Anthony doesn’t seem to care so much for viewership as I believe he already considers it a standard , I am very curious if his “ Loraine’s manipulation side is talking inside him “ and maybe there are talks on how to start producing shows … the guy is an expert , let’s see . 

48 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly shit please not a friend of Britney. another girl to do mostly nothing and just occupy a bed.

I also hope not ( and to be honest I don’t think so .. ) , it was just food for thought of what we will be seeing in the present and very near future .