Where the Hell is Koala 2023

6 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Everyone is so serious here and time to shake it up.

Let me know where the Koala is...

P.S it's ok to take the piss and have fun.

Just pulled my dick out of it and it's a fucking boy

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Away on Drop Bear training! 

Drop bears are less likely to attack people with Australian accents, according to experts at the University of Tasmania. - DROP BEARS TARGET PEOPLE with foreign accents more often than those who are Australian-born, according to new research. - The study, conducted in a drop-bear hot-spot in New South Wales, aimed to gather data around the behaviour and ecology of the elusive species.

ps: If you ever come to Australia, hit me up, I sell Drop Bear Repellant (A must have for any foreigner)

DropBear_2644686820971677728_n.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Pete1960 said:

Away on Drop Bear training! 

Drop bears are less likely to attack people with Australian accents, according to experts at the University of Tasmania. - DROP BEARS TARGET PEOPLE with foreign accents more often than those who are Australian-born, according to new research. - The study, conducted in a drop-bear hot-spot in New South Wales, aimed to gather data around the behaviour and ecology of the elusive species.

ps: If you ever come to Australia, hit me up, I sell Drop Bear Repellant (A must have for any foreigner)

DropBear_2644686820971677728_n.jpg

The buggers also piss on you when you look up 🤣

• Haha 1