Linda & Tibor (2023) #2

Pete1960

22 hours ago, Brokk! said:

And why would Linda give him a blowjob? Christian charity? 😄

Yes, she blew him. While I don't think they're parting ways, it has been 2+ years she she's seem interested in having sex. When was the last time she initiated sex???

She has psychological issues and it doesn't seem she's getting outside help (or if Tibor is supportive).

• Like 1

15 hours ago, JosephPsalter said:

Oh, my... today's outfit.

Some of the outfits Linda wears would stop my heart if I saw her on the street. I admit I enjoy them as well. I keep imagining what she has in that walk-in closet That thing is almost as big as her boobs. Think about her wearing an old top from 2 years ago and blowing that shit out to the point where those boobs have no place to go! 🤣

Another thing. I am so glad she moved that mirror and now she does not change her top in the closet but right in front of camera 2. Sad that, if they move we only enjoyed some of this for a brief time.

Btw, if she ever does topless jumping jacks on that trampoline.....shit. I would very much enjoy that as a parting gift. 🙂

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jugghead said:

Btw, if she ever does topless jumping jacks on that trampoline.....

Not gonna happen bro, with that breast size, that shit will hurt like hell 🙃 same as you would be, without wearing any knickers...your balls will be all over the place as well. 🤣

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, upyourass said:

Not gonna happen bro, with that breast size, that shit will hurt like hell 🙃 same as you would be, without wearing any knickers...your balls will be all over the place as well. 🤣

I know bro but just 5 seconds. I will be okay with the bruise marks on her chin and knees.🤣

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, redhead2183 said:

Bed has been stripped down too. 

Has Tibor's cameras and shit been packed away yet? 

Bed is probably a change of linens.... and the guest room/tibors work shop looks the same,nothing packed away.

10 hours ago, jugghead said:

Some of the outfits Linda wears would stop my heart if I saw her on the street. I admit I enjoy them as well. I keep imagining what she has in that walk-in closet That thing is almost as big as her boobs. Think about her wearing an old top from 2 years ago and blowing that shit out to the point where those boobs have no place to go! 🤣

Another thing. I am so glad she moved that mirror and now she does not change her top in the closet but right in front of camera 2. Sad that, if they move we only enjoyed some of this for a brief time.

Btw, if she ever does topless jumping jacks on that trampoline.....shit. I would very much enjoy that as a parting gift. 🙂

She did topless jumping jacks about 3-4 weeks ago.  But after about 3 jumps, she held her boobs and then came to the conclusion she needed to wear a sports bra.  It was a miracle she didn't break a cheek bone her give herself a black-eye.

• Haha 4