Flags of the world.

That depends. You posted the original meme and I was responding to the reply to it by Starlight28. Not sure where you are located, because the news is cobbled up in different languages. I'm also not one to quote a post that is right above a post that I am putting up unless it is a few posts prior to mine.

That thing, is a male, that resorted to stupidity at making triple HHH tits. It has a cock, calls itself trans and was a school teacher. It was initially called out because it posted pictures of itself on a social media website, which then became viral, which then caused it to lose its job. You just can't fix stupid.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/5/2023 at 9:03 PM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Here we post flags of soverign states or nations. The only requirement is that the post must be followed by tits. I'll start.

image.thumb.jpeg.b7709f3f9233764949113acb523254da.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.dc214f950cc57bf95c12b1d3eb9581aa.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.d6eaa1e7ebc4491f0a097097ac72151e.jpeg

Good one Foamy, and that description is being mildly descriptive of that so called state. 😆