Diana & Efim Doing Sexy Massage 15.09.2014 NEW!!

Aree

Why rar-video? Windows Media Player cannot play it, and I do not want to download any other video players at the moment.

:o

RAR vdo is a file like zip compression mode. This allows to reduce the size of the file to upload and consequently, load time... at 50 k for those who do not subscribe to UL. Once uncompressed, Windows media will perfectly play this file...

Be careful however in "UL". Sometimes happens that a malware replaces the real file loading. In this case you will see the name like that : "file.rar.exe" Cancel immedialtly the loading and resumes operation, It works. And be up-to-date with your anti-virus that prevents you !

U can upload "7-zip" which is freeware and makes the job. 

http://www.7-zip.org/

A rar file needs to be unzipped, then the file will be a moviefile and your able to play it in Media Player. If media player does not work, try Vlc.

Vlc is an easy to use media player with support for almost every type of file. When you really want to watch, thats my suggestion.

Why rar-video? Windows Media Player cannot play it, and I do not want to download any other video players at the moment.

To not know the real name of the file, we can see we already have seen the vdo...

I suppose !

Or it's because this vdo was banned from the uploaded sites and so, whith a .rar, it's OK...

A movie 700Mo.... do a .rar at 685Mo... It's not to help you to download it faster ;)