B7 - General Topic 2023 #8 (April)

8 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Anthony is watching his phone in his room... I wonder if he has a RLC subscription...

I was thinking he is watching what Dylan is doing. I don’t think Ant likes the competition.

It's mostly just start and stop.

You can call me negative. And to be fair, I'm generally more into 1-on-1 than orgies anyway, so my opinion shouldn't count too much in this. These new girls have brought a lot of life and excitement, which is super great by itself! Although, when it comes to this sex and threesome stuff, so far I feel that they are more into teasing than action. 

• Upvote 1

Poor Anthony … for years this is always what he was dreaming , to have his amazingly beautiful girlfriend sharing with another girl but never happened and a newcomer achieve this in 24 hours or so 😁.. And… Poor Kimberly , now that she’s gone , she could hang around with two girls and even with Dylan who don’t have an issue of drinking a bit more and smoke 1-2 joints to be chilled and relaxed .. 

THE BEST PART is that it ends exactly as it should , they never went all the way ( maybe they will never have sex ) and maybe it will always stay like this , but all these 3 people have no problem with the cameras and that’s what matters . I hope the girls prove a “ combination “ of Lavika and Marlene and the guy a Barclelona apartments Don Juan , they go out , meet people , have similar parties .. and we don’t need this everyday but occasionally so it is excited like it was today … And it looks like this is only the beginning , sweet little Ulyana is seeing this somewhere nearby in the same city and let’s see what she has in mind 😈😈😈

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1