Valerya and Dio (2023) #1

I am sorry to disagree with the people who see lot of tenants being on holidays , it is Easter for the orthodox people , whoever is now on holidays is Russian or Ukrainian and it is Good Friday today so , I believe the short holidays for these people is due to Easter. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, corvette84 said:

They just got there and now they are on vacation? That's bullshit!

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Rlc put it live too fast 

I always like to complain about RLC, but this time I can understand it. I guess, RLC wanted to draw attention with as many new people as possible. If a couple does not have time until a week later, they will be missing from the big update. 

In the end, I don't see a problem. There are so many new people at the moment that one vecation hardly matters. The crucial question will be how good the new casting really is. If it is now just a large quantity of do nothings again, then it would be a real embarrassment. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I am sure to disagree with the people who see lot of tenants being on holidays , it is Easter for the orthodox people , whoever is now on holidays is Russian or Ukrainian and it is Good Friday today so , I believe the short holidays for these people is due to Easter. 

sounds good to me

if you have the time to take off, take it.

24 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Yes we only saw them for a day and now vacation they should have waited till they came back.

RLC uploaded when they weren't in the apartment yet and arrived with their suitcases to move in a little after 
And I remain convinced that this "vacation" was planned before they arrived in the project
The fact that we have already seen them as a guests at Gyana and Dantez, often to plan roadbooks between couples, tells me that they left with Gyana and Dantez
Hoping that Valerya loses her shyness during the trip 😁

• Like 3