B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

7 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Lara takes showers with lights on and at least bated a few times. Liza is even shy to change her clothes on cam. She needs to go asap

She doesn't belong in this project !!! Neither of them do actually, but especially Liza. Just goes to show how hard up RLC is to find good participants for thier online VOYEUR site. Over the years there have been some really bad participants and no doubt Liza ranks right up there with the worst ever.

Adam Levine Thumbs Down GIF by The VoiceAdam Sandler Reaction GIFTV gif. Jim Parsons as Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory sits in his spot on the couch. He pinches his nose and sticks his tongue out in disapproval, giving a big thumbs down.thumbs down GIF

• Upvote 1

Just now, Thestarider said:

She doesn't belong in this project !!! Neither of them do actually, but especially Liza. Just goes to show how hard up RLC is to find good participants for thier online VOYEUR site. Over the years there have been some really bad participants and no doubt Liza ranks right up there with the worst ever.

Adam Levine Thumbs Down GIF by The VoiceAdam Sandler Reaction GIFTV gif. Jim Parsons as Sheldon on the Big Bang Theory sits in his spot on the couch. He pinches his nose and sticks his tongue out in disapproval, giving a big thumbs down.thumbs down GIF

That was a endorse of Lara but a way to show how bad Liza is.

5 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

Well in my handful of subscriptions I never came across another girl who changed clothes behind the cam. I wonder exactly why and how Liza got convinced into participating here.

The money must be really really good.

i'm pretty sure this is her second or third time on rlc

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

i believe the reason they can't provide good participants is because they want to keep the tenants in a group of close friends/coworkers or referrals of such.  nothing has changed accept for the 3 pros they brought into b7 to draw subs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I'm sure you want to stay up to see if they bate 😁

No I'm watching a series on HBO, I just happened to see you posted on my laptop they returned, I checked to see for myself how they looked after being up all night again. They got stamina that is for sure.

• Haha 1