B2 - General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

22 hours ago, thinga69 said:

She's worst than Lara.

wow  I don't follow B2 but that's quite the statement because I was so surprised they kept Lara the most uninteresting girl in a long time ( even her little tits are boring 

I mean I like her yoga but I can find sexier women in clothing on a yoga channel than her  

On 4/21/2023 at 3:39 PM, Alladino said:

With you, one can clearly read your jealousy between the lines. 😂 Well, at least with the costume, you could admit that it kind of serves its purpose if you can't take it seriously, right?

What is always a pity about GoV is that there are no real guests. Ultimately, it is almost only the residents themself who meet each other again and again at alternating locations. That's a shame, because with only two single guys, the hit rate is far too low. 

When are you going to get it through your head that it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEALOUSY...unlike you, we have no desire to see this... apart from the blocked view...It's fucking gross.

Men with big balls in action - 14 Pics | xHamster

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

When are you going to get it through your head that it HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEALOUSY...unlike you, we have no desire to see this... apart from the blocked view...It's fucking gross.

Take a look at some of this messages. It's certainly not all cases, but there are clearly some here who are jealous of the guys. 

Anyway, you shouldn't put yourself in the same category. With you, I really don't think that you are jealous of the guys. Instead I think that you feel a attraction to the guys that you try to suppress by behave homophobic. There are cases where guys who have a gay tendency compensate it by resorting to homophobia. I think that is the case with you. Your comments are fundamentally different from those who are just jealous. Also, the selection of images you post, and some of those you use as profile pictures, clearly point in this direction. I think, you are a hidden homosexual, trying to compensate you sexual orientation with homophobia. I feel sorry for you. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Who cares about a fucking flag. When is she going to bate again? :undecided:

Really pathetic post speaking for a residence’s flag which for many people is one of the sacred things .. Anyway , nothing of a surprise here of someone who has the masturbation watching addiction . 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Really pathetic post speaking for a residence’s flag which for many people is one of the sacred things .. Anyway , nothing of a surprise here of someone who has the masturbation watching addiction . 

You need to get a fucking life and get a sense of humor. You take RLC too seriously. This is entertainment and nothing more.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Alladino said:

Take a look at some of this messages. It's certainly not all cases, but there are clearly some here who are jealous of the guys. 

Anyway, you shouldn't put yourself in the same category. With you, I really don't think that you are jealous of the guys. Instead I think that you feel a attraction to the guys that you try to suppress by behave homophobic. There are cases where guys who have a gay tendency compensate it by resorting to homophobia. I think that is the case with you. Your comments are fundamentally different from those who are just jealous. Also, the selection of images you post, and some of those you use as profile pictures, clearly point in this direction. I think, you are a hidden homosexual, trying to compensate you sexual orientation with homophobia. I feel sorry for you. 

So that's it?  You have no argument...just call me gay?...lol

Well done!

giphy.gif.34d097b3d4d5faac6e3612401fe7fda8.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

So that's it?  You have no argument...just call me gay?...lol

Well done!

Don't misunderstand, unlike you in your situation, I don't see any problem or even a negative in people being gay. At least in the area where I live, homosexuality is widely accepted in society. 

It's just that you quite clearly have a problem. Not that you are gay, but rather that you are in denial about it. Maybe, you can get help so that your outer and inner worlds come into harmony. Then maybe you could get over all your homophobic reactions.

26 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Don't misunderstand, unlike you in your situation, I don't see any problem or even a negative in people being gay. At least in the area where I live, homosexuality is widely accepted in society. 

It's just that you quite clearly have a problem. Not that you are gay, but rather that you are in denial about it. Maybe, you can get help so that your outer and inner worlds come into harmony. Then maybe you could get over all your homophobic reactions.

Okay thanks Dr Phil.

• Haha 2