How do other people use other people's bath towels and soap

bishop

Wednesday and Wayne must have went on vacation, so if Tereza and Timur have guests come over, they should be using their bathroom, not Wednesday and Wayne's. Now they come back, take a shower and got to wipe their face with their towel after Samson dries his whole body and his private parts and then you're gonna take the same towel and didn't realize anyone used it and dry your face and body. I think management should let Wednesday and Wayne put a lock on their door when they leave out because I noticed everybody use their bathroom rather than the people giving their party Tereza and Timur. I'd be pissed off.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, bishop said:

Wednesday and Wayne must have went on vacation, so if Tereza and Timur have guests come over, they should be using their bathroom, not Wednesday and Wayne's. Now they come back, take a shower and got to wipe their face with their towel after Samson dries his whole body and his private parts and then you're gonna take the same towel and didn't realize anyone used it and dry your face and body. I think management should let Wednesday and Wayne put a lock on their door when they leave out because I noticed everybody use their bathroom rather than the people giving their party Tereza and Timur. I'd be pissed off.

I have seen worse on RLC.  

Vanessa was having an affair behind her boyfriend Thomas's back. The dude went to the washroom wiped his dick off on a towel. Later on Thomas came home went to the washroom and wiped his face that had some dudes cum on it. Once he found out he got drunk and started a fire.  Once RLC caught wind of the fire that apartment was taken offline and never returned.

• Thanks 1