Any Way of Putting All The Political Topics on Ignore

Aggravating to always see the political shit popping up. Is there any way to hide these topics with an Ignore Button. Don't care to see any of this crap since it gets way overboard, just plain stupid and argumentative or divisive . We can ignore members but it would be nice if none of this useless shit even appears when I sign in. Only a few members participate in these topics anyways. When I bring up the list of All Activity to see what is happening in other topics I have to scroll through all the bullshit political headings. For me, I want it to all go away.

HELP!!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Aggravating to always see the political shit popping up. Is there any way to hide these topics with an Ignore Button. Don't care to see any of this crap since it gets way overboard, just plain stupid and argumentative or divisive . We can ignore members but it would be nice if none of this useless shit even appears when I sign in. Only a few members participate in these topics anyways. When I bring up the list of All Activity to see what is happening in other topics I have to scroll through all the bullshit political headings. For me, I want it to all go away.

HELP!!!!

Just click the blue highlighted icon on the left of the forum page and it will mark the Political Board as read. 

GIF2023-05-038-42-27PM.thumb.gif.54879c56d57c886ebca1dc132658189e.gif

6 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

I just did that and all the topic headings went light gray but still visible in the All Activity list. I prefer not to see any of it - too distracting.

Instead of using the activity tab use the Unread Content then once the topic has been cleared it won't show.  Also Unread Content only shows the content that you've not seen as opposed to Activity shows everything from days and months gone by. 

Tried it and removes the specific content but any topic that I look at. I ONLY want political shit to never appear - period. Topics that I do look at I want the content to remain. Oh well, I guess that I am too picky and selective at what I want to see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Tried it and removes the specific content but any topic that I look at. I ONLY want political shit to never appear - period. Topics that I do look at I want the content to remain. Oh well, I guess that I am too picky and selective at what I want to see.

I'll look into it and see what I can figure out.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

In the Activity Tab select My Activity Streams go to the bottom and click Create new Stream and then select from the drop menus the content you want to see.  Then only what you clicked will show up in the stream created.

40 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In the Activity Tab select My Activity Streams go to the bottom and click Create new Stream and then select from the drop menus the content you want to see.  Then only what you clicked will show up in the stream created.

Close but both RLC and VHTV posts don't show up.

13 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Close but both RLC and VHTV posts don't show up.

When you get to RLC & VHTV you have to input each apartment you want to follow then when the apartment is added with a checkmark it will show up in the list. Unfortunately each topic you want to follow has to be done individually and not a topic as a whole.  

The only other thing that can be done is just follow the topics Board by Board and then select in My Activities then choose Content I follow.  

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

When you get to RLC & VHTV you have to input each apartment you want to follow then when the apartment is added with a checkmark it will show up in the list. Unfortunately each topic you want to follow has to be done individually and not a topic as a whole.  

The only other thing that can be done is just follow the topics Board by Board and then select in My Activities then choose Content I follow.  

Will try this later. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Oh well, I guess that I am too picky and selective at what I want to see.

No you're not. The political boards are just idiocy anymore. Name calling, leftists, rightists and none of the 5 major offenders would admit how ridiculous it all reads. 

Just a bunch of elementary school Rambo's venting, because their wives cut them off years ago! 😮

• Upvote 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/4/2023 at 11:10 AM, TBG 150 said:

No you're not. The political boards are just idiocy anymore. Name calling, leftists, rightists and none of the 5 major offenders would admit how ridiculous it all reads. 

Just a bunch of elementary school Rambo's venting, because their wives cut them off years ago! 😮

Trying to list the 5 major offenders-- Spying1, StarLight28, Ridgerunner, Nicolas, pulo filipe.  Did I get it right--or did you mean me included??

• Like 1