B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

il y a 6 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Pfff … Seeing Ailey again is a “ disgrace “ for the site RLC … Such a nice woman but she belongs to the era of girls in the villa that weee taking all the advantages of the subscribers ( money to live their life in Barcelona ) and they didn’t give anything in return . Her 2-3 memorable moments of the 1/3 of the times that she was living in B7 include the sex moment with Samson and the almost threesome experience with Kassandra . BUT , seeing her again around , pff , it reminds the REALLY BAD BAD dark boring times in B7 before the big change .. I kind look at her now and how this woman can even be compared to Gloria and Ashley who are the successors ( with the Kimberley break .. ) … Samson and Dylan under the same roof could have been insanely memorable 😁😁

It doesn't bother me she's back on cam as a guest.

She was a bad tenant, but might make for for a good guest. 🙂

Her titties (at least it is good to see those again!) were almost falling out her dress when she was on the bed. If she keeps drinking & having fun, we might see more?...

5 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Her titties (at least it is good to see those again!) were almost falling out her dress when she was on the bed. If she keeps drinking & having fun, we might see more?...

As as said , very very nice woman but kinda of a lost , strange and complicated person .. I could compare her with Tim , she seemed to have many personal issues when out of cameras .

2 hours ago, Epikouros said:

I love you guys !!!  you got your priorities in the right place     shitty Tenant,  nice Tits 

Now thats what I am talking about   who gives a shit when they got the TITS  !!! 

• Upvote 1

il y a 12 minutes, NOT MYSELF a dit :

I love you guys !!!  you got your priorities in the right place     shitty Tenant,  nice Tits 

Now thats what I am talking about   who gives a shit when they got the TITS  !!! 

She was constantly busy hiding them, though. Very mindful to cover them up every time. From Timur, but also from us (when Timur didn't have a view), I had the impression. Even though she's an ex-tenant... But not a very generous one (with a few exceptions). Anyway, very nice titties.

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

As usual, parties in B5 always end in talking, and talking ... and talking !  Boring .. 

not for nothing but what kind of parties you participate in…eyes wide shut kind?