B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

8 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

The W's have there suitcases out and are starting to pack

Since they have many, many clothes I guess is too early to say that they are leaving the project but it could be.

And while this is happening T&T have been with us for a year, several days missing and there seems to be no great hurry for them to leave the project...just like Tani...🤷‍♂️

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, omedo said:

And while this is happening T&T have been with us for a year, several days missing and there seems to be no great hurry for them to leave the project...just like Tani...🤷‍♂️

The boring one always last longer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The 2 couples should go they have been here for way to long it's time for new couples. They are meant to be on vacation feels like it's not a vacation after all.

T&T are always on vacation either way.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Daleys said:

The 2 couples should go they have been here for way to long it's time for new couples. They are meant to be on vacation feels like it's not a vacation after all.

They've been better than some of the couples apartments... Maybe just turn this into a couples apartment...

• Like 1

Wednesday and Wayne have been huge disappointments. I had huge hopes that they could be a little different from the other couples but they ended up being antisocial and kinda vanilla. I still like them as a couple but I agree it's time for them to move on.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wednesday and Wayne have been huge disappointments. I had huge hopes that they could be a little different from the other couples but they ended up being antisocial and kinda vanilla. I still like them as a couple but I agree it's time for them to move on.

Antisocial? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1