B5 General Topic 2023 #5 (May - July)

3 hours ago, omedo said:

And while this is happening T&T have been with us for a year, several days missing and there seems to be no great hurry for them to leave the project...just like Tani...🤷‍♂️

Tani is a scandal ( and I “LOVE “ Tani ) being still a tenant , I am fine with the Ts’ , they are still entertaining , I think they could have an apartment of their own , I think the coexistence with the Ws’ isn’t working well , but , the job above all …

With the way they live ( the Ts’ ) , if they go , it won’t be so easy to see the activities (parties , guests ) like we have seen with them .I can’t think of “ experienced “ tenants who could bring the same interest like the Ts, I very strong doubt that newcomers could have this fun life .. Of course , Alexandra and Lucian managed to make it interesting but it was SHIT with Bonnie and Rama coexisting .. let’s see . 

1 hour ago, miscvoyeur said:

Wednesday and Wayne have been huge disappointments. I had huge hopes that they could be a little different from the other couples but they ended up being antisocial and kinda vanilla. I still like them as a couple but I agree it's time for them to move on.

Time for you to come out from under that rock. W&W have been great.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Antisocial? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

only Wednes is social, Wayne goes along a few times to keep an eye on her which is clear from the fact that if Wednes is involved with girl groups he hangs around as a third wheel, maybe Wednes should move to the villa alone there would she an asset but Wayen and T&T mwah.. they can go

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Tani is a scandal ( and I “LOVE “ Tani ) being still a tenant , I am fine with the Ts’ , they are still entertaining , I think they could have an apartment of their own , I think the coexistence with the Ws’ isn’t working well , but , the job above all …

With the way they live ( the Ts’ ) , if they go , it won’t be so easy to see the activities (parties , guests ) like we have seen with them .I can’t think of “ experienced “ tenants who could bring the same interest like the Ts, I very strong doubt that newcomers could have this fun life .. Of course , Alexandra and Lucian managed to make it interesting but it was SHIT with Bonnie and Rama coexisting .. let’s see . 

They've been alright as a B5 couple, not amazing, but fine. However, at this point they spend way more time partying off-camera with Tani and her fuck-friend then they do partying in B5. Take the last 4 or 5 days for example. And their on-camera parties were never particularly interesting and have gotten very boring and predictable over time. Beyond that, they do very little in the apartment other than lying in bed and watching tv, But most importantly, they've been in B5 for a fucking year. That's way, way too long. Especially for a couple that has grown less interesting, less active and less present over time.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, timber said:

They've been alright as a B5 couple, not amazing, but fine. However, at this point they spend way more time partying off-camera with Tani and her fuck-friend then they do partying in B5. Take the last 4 or 5 days for example. And their on-camera parties were never particularly interesting and have gotten very boring and predictable over time. Beyond that, they do very little in the apartment other than lying in bed and watching tv.

I think you said better what I wanted to say.

Also in the early days for this couple, they spent a lot of time not socializing with the others.