What they get for it?

salvador29

There has been talk on all the sections about this since time began.  Some couples have worked some have not. Some looked like they are or went to school.  Some say that one couple deals in drugs.  Their was even talk about the more hits a couple got the more they were paid.  I know I left a lot out but there has been no proof one way or the other. Feel free to post what you think. 

One of our members posted what appeared to be an advertisement submitted by RLC for prospective tenants. It included free rent.

I think that would be the minimum offer, and all the apartments appear to be furnished with a flat-screen television, furniture, and a washing machine.

One of our members posted what appeared to be an advertisement submitted by RLC for prospective tenants. It included free rent.

I think that would be the minimum offer, and all the apartments appear to be furnished with a flat-screen television, furniture, and a washing machine.

coucou mon ecureuil préféré !!! ;)

WOW!  Even a washing machine?  I'm impressed.  Seriously, there must be more than that.  The washing machine part is reminiscent of SNL's Czech Brothers -- George and Yortuk Festrunk (Martin & Aykroyd) being all excited about their Russian vacuum cleaner.

WOW!  Even a washing machine?  I'm impressed.  Seriously, there must be more than that.  The washing machine part is reminiscent of SNL's Czech Brothers -- George and Yortuk Festrunk (Martin & Aykroyd) being all excited about their Russian vacuum cleaner.

Here we have Russians running  front loaders with "recycled" brown water. Very environmentally friendly. They truly care about the planet.

The promotional motto released by the Russian Green Party is "Grayer grays and Earth tone whites!"

No wonder Maya and Leora walk around naked so often. They can't stand the crunching noise of their apparel.

Here we have Russians running  front loaders with "recycled" brown water. Very environmentally friendly. They truly care about the planet.

The promotional motto released by the Russian Green Party is "Grayer grays and Earth tone whites!"

No wonder Maya and Leora walk around naked so often. They can't stand the crunching noise of their apparel.

no entiendo por que ustedes los ingleses o eeuu , se empeñan en menospreciar a cualquier pais que no sea el suyo o cualquier idioma que no sea ingles y tienen que meter la politica en cualquier sitio hasta en un foro de cocina saldria la palabra obama , si luego se estan haciendo pajas mirando parejas rusas o españolas , y sus mujeres van fuera de sus paises buscando sexo , y sus hijos borracheras , no lo estaran haciendo tan bien , creo yo

no entiendo por que ustedes los ingleses o eeuu , se empeñan en menospreciar a cualquier pais que no sea el suyo o cualquier idioma que no sea ingles y tienen que meter la politica en cualquier sitio hasta en un foro de cocina saldria la palabra obama , si luego se estan haciendo pajas mirando parejas rusas o españolas , y sus mujeres van fuera de sus paises buscando sexo , y sus hijos borracheras , no lo estaran haciendo tan bien , creo yo

I believe you do not understand that I was laughing at Americans who have forced me to spend money on expensive devises that do not work properly.

That includes CFL light bulbs (I am constantly replacing them -- they don't last if you turn them on and off, and I always turn off lights when I leave the room), a front-loading washing machine that required two washing cycles to clean clothes and died within a few years, and toilets that often must be flushed twice.

We own a clothes dryer -- but hang our clothes out to dry, just like the Russians and Spanish do; and a dishwasher, but we wash the dishes by hand and empty the rinse water in the garden.

I have no resentment toward any person who is not from my country. I would love to visit Barcelona. Spain is beautiful. I would love to visit Russia (except in winter).

I have no interest in visiting North Korea or Somalia this week.  :D

---------

Mi amigo:

Creo que usted no entiende que yo estaba riendo de los estadounidenses que me han obligado a gastar dinero en costosas legados que no funcionan correctamente.

Eso incluye las bombillas CFL (Estoy constantemente reemplazando ellos - que no duran si encenderlos y fuera, y yo siempre apago las luces cuando salga de la habitación), una lavadora de carga frontal que requiere dos ciclos de lavado para limpiar la ropa y murió a los pocos años, y aseos, que a menudo se tiene que enjuagar dos veces.

Somos propietarios de una secadora de ropa - pero colgar la ropa a secar, al igual que los rusos y los do español; y un lavavajillas, pero lavar los platos a mano y vacíe el agua de enjuague en el jardín.

No tengo ningún resentimiento hacia cualquier persona que no es de mi país. Me encantaría visitar Barcelona. España es hermosa. Me encantaría visitar Rusia (excepto en invierno).

No tengo ningún interés en visitar Corea del Norte o Somalia esta semana. : D

My thoughts are just free rent/utilities etc. I don't know how many subscribers RLC has and at what level (regular vs premium memberships) but I can't see it being enough to pay rent to 9 apartments, host the website/maintain it AND pay them all.

reallifecam.com was registered 3 years 5 months ago. It has a alexa rank of #7,403 in the world. It is a domain having .com extension. This site has a Google PageRank of 2/10. It is estimated worth of    $1,193,400.00 and have a daily income of around $ 1,105.00. We found potential security risks with reallifecam.com.

So by the looks of it they are quite well off.