How to cancel VoyeurHouse.com

I recently tried to join this site during the trial period, but I don't know how to cancel.

If you have been a member of this site before, could you tell me how to cancel?

There is no cancellation item on this site, and it seems that "ebillinghelp.com", which seems to be the payment company for this site, is not functioning.

Can someone give me a good advice for this stupid me?

38 minutes ago, GENERALDK6223 said:

I recently tried to join this site during the trial period, but I don't know how to cancel.

If you have been a member of this site before, could you tell me how to cancel?

There is no cancellation item on this site, and it seems that "ebillinghelp.com", which seems to be the payment company for this site, is not functioning.

Can someone give me a good advice for this stupid me?

Put a stop payment on them or just not have the funds available when they try to renew.  Once they don't get a payment they'll cancel the account.

41 minutes ago, GENERALDK6223 said:

thank you for your reply.
Sorry for the late reply, I have been at work since then.
In other words, according to what you said, isn't it strange that it's the only way to do it?
I'm considering changing my card number, but is this site a scam?

It's a legal site. They just do things different from others.

I don't know if this is the same page you had but you can try it if it's different.

is it a legit site?
By the way, have you ever been a member before?
Normally, I think that it is natural that there is an item of cancel membership ship on the paid site. When you don't know it, the withdrawal is repeated endlessly, and it's almost a scam.
If possible, I would like to finish without changing the card number.

By the way, I have already tried the link you provided above.

I have also subscribed to Camarads and Voyeur House TV separately, and only those cancellation items appear.

1 hour ago, GENERALDK6223 said:

is it a legit site?
By the way, have you ever been a member before?
Normally, I think that it is natural that there is an item of cancel membership ship on the paid site. When you don't know it, the withdrawal is repeated endlessly, and it's almost a scam.
If possible, I would like to finish without changing the card number.

By the way, I have already tried the link you provided above.

I have also subscribed to Camarads and Voyeur House TV separately, and only those cancellation items appear.

It's a legit website.   

I myself have never been a member.

The payment process for most sites are recurring payments which means they collect it when due until the account holder cancels their account.  

If the website is legit, there should be a membership cancellation section on the site, the payment company is working properly, and you should be able to contact them.

A link to a defunct payment company "eBillingHelp.com" on a fraudulent site called VoyeurHouse.com.

https://ebillinghelp.com/

[The payment process for most sites are recurring payments which means they collect it when due until the account holder cancels their account. ] 

You can understand without being told.
I'm writing this on this bulletin board because I can't put into practice what you said on this fraudulent and vicious site called "VoyeurHouse.com".

22 hours ago, GENERALDK6223 said:

If the website is legit, there should be a membership cancellation section on the site, the payment company is working properly, and you should be able to contact them.

A link to a defunct payment company "eBillingHelp.com" on a fraudulent site called VoyeurHouse.com.

https://ebillinghelp.com/

[The payment process for most sites are recurring payments which means they collect it when due until the account holder cancels their account. ] 

You can understand without being told.
I'm writing this on this bulletin board because I can't put into practice what you said on this fraudulent and vicious site called "VoyeurHouse.com".

The website VoyeurHouse.com is legit.  The payment servers they have maybe something else as I don't know anything about that company.