Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

6 hours ago, studev3131 said:

Linda rejected Tibor again this am, got to be rough for him as he's down to sex once every two weeks.

Fuck Tibor!!! He doesn't deserve any sex from Linda by the way his actions have been over the last year. Linda should just masturbate for herself and perhaps for her caring fans who do appreciate her.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hahahaha...Linda is sweettalking to Tibor, he see's a change (he thinks) and try to grope her tits. She's protecting both udders from being touched, now that's how you get your man frustrated🤪. Just another day in paradise.phil collins GIF

• Haha 2

On 5/13/2023 at 9:10 AM, dougiestyle4u said:

Fuck Tibor!!! He doesn't deserve any sex from Linda by the way his actions have been over the last year. Linda should just masturbate for herself and perhaps for her caring fans who do appreciate her.

I agree,he's become a completely selfish lover,once he gets off,Linda can go fuck herself (literally) as far as he cares!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

I agree,he's become a completely selfish lover,once he gets off,Linda can go fuck herself (literally) as far as he cares!

But he was like that before marriage.  The fact they have dropped all physical appetite is not a good sign for being married for short a time. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

But he was like that before marriage.  The fact they have dropped all physical appetite is not a good sign for being married for short a time. 

I've seen it before, couples happy for 15 years, got married and didn't last a year! There's a 'comfort' that comes with marriage,and usually, if the relationship isn't strong,ruins it!

• Like 5

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

for those that missed it,Linda seems to be beginning to feel like herself again with her new hair color! happy for her,it's been a while since she had uncovered sex

• Like 2