Linda & Tibor (2023) #3

On 5/21/2023 at 4:32 AM, upyourass said:

Believe me..you dont want to hear her singing.....Scared Boy Meets World GIF

Okay c'mon bro. That isn't fair. There is nothing more cute than a woman who only tries to sing. I say Linda can sing but almost all people are embarrassed so they sort of kazoo it. LOL

• Confused 1

5 hours ago, jugghead said:

Okay c'mon bro. That isn't fair. There is nothing more cute than a woman who only tries to sing. I say Linda can sing but almost all people are embarrassed so they sort of kazoo it. LOL

Well, life isn't fair and I shit you not. I heard her singing for the first time about 3 years ago and my eardrums are still not fully closed, besides that, I still see a shrink because of the retraction of my penis at that time.......(luckily it finally starts to come out again).

.whatever you say worm GIF by julia farkas 

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, beaf said:

seraient ils en train de quitter le projet ?
linda vide les étagères dans la salle de bain !

ça fait un moment qu'on se doute qu'ils sont plus proche de quitter le projet que de rester, suffit de voir le nombre de cartons qui sont dans la guestroom et qui étaient dans le couloir avant la soirée de ce week end 😉

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's been a while since we suspect that they are closer to leaving the project than staying, just see the number of boxes that are in the guestroom and that were in the corridor before the evening of this weekend 😉

They moved them to the guestroom as Tibor had some guests over for an evening of cards.  

auteur dans le cul

Eh bien, Linda l'a finalement fait ......... après tout ce qu'il s'est masturbé derrière son ordinateur.

vous pouvez reposter la photo qui a été supprimée ?