B7 - General Topic 2023 #16 (May)

7 hours ago, kris66 said:

freaking creep!

The way that creep looked for drunk and defenseless girls and flew at them when one was alone is worrisome and disgusting, I'm surprised no one stepped in

Interesting behavior of Dylan.

He clearly is not into this drinking orgy stuff, for sure not his culture. 

Moreover he didn't look for a fuck, didn't feel the pressure of "scoring" (let's stop this Dylan vs Anthony score), he could have had for sure Wendy; Shantal and the other new girl were also very cool with him, but he ended this crazy night in his room with no company. I have the feeling that he's also feeling more and more isolated due to the language ad probably the difference in culture, habits has its influence.

BTW I agree that that band guy was really at the limit, judge for yourself

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

21 minutes ago, Slow said:

Moreover he didn't look for a fuck, didn't feel the pressure of "scoring" (let's stop this Dylan vs Anthony score), he could have had for sure Wendy; Shantal and the other new girl were also very cool with him, but he ended this crazy night in his room with no company. I have the feeling that he's also feeling more and more isolated due to the language ad probably the difference in culture, habits has its influence.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

I missed that part.  wow what a freaking creep! 

Go to bed woman! Gloria is still drunk and wake up the whole house. First the girls in the living room then Ashley and finally Anthony whom she "lecture (Got no idea what it was about)" whereafter she bangs the door to his room (could have been the draft from the Balcony in his room she opened up). 

18 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Go to bed woman! Gloria is still drunk and wake up the whole house. First the girls in the living room then Ashley and finally Anthony whom she "lecture (Got no idea what it was about)" where after she bangs the door to his room (could have been the draft from the Balcony in his room she opened up). 

Having Beer for breakfast will sober her up.

Not watched her much in the past, does she drink anything other than alcohol?

• Haha 1

Just now, HotWivesRock said:

Having Beer for breakfast will sober her up.

Not watched her much in the past, does she drink anything other than alcohol?

Yes but she's had some rough days. But she really can't handle alcohol like Nelly.

1 hour ago, Slow said:

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

His target was Aziza when that failed he went to bed. He may well get a consolation jump with Ashley later

• Upvote 1