à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Bonjour si quelqu'un peut envoyer un message à RLC pour leur signaler ce problème devant la caméra 1.6 de la cuisine à B7

A cette heure-là 15 h 15 le problème n'est toujours pas enlevé

C'est réglé , Merci pour celui qui est intervenu !!!

4 hours ago, Slow said:

I have the feeling that for this party Elettra was some sort of an "obstacle" for Dylan. 

He seems to be tired of her already, as he looks at the thongs in the kitchen and thinks of his last event with those two.  Probably wishing E had come another time.

je sais enfin à qui il ressemble à ce machin, à Louis de Funés un grand comique français décédé

J'ai fait 12 ans de boxe en amateur, une simple baffe, il fait trois tours sur lui-même !

Pour répondre à quelqu'un...

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

He seems to be tired of her already, as he looks at the thongs in the kitchen and thinks of his last event with those two.  Probably wishing E had come another time.

She just moved into his room, now he is stuck. Yuch,

• Haha 1

At last night's party RLC kept Gloria away so they could sell more subscriptions with the Anthony/Sambuka adventure. At today's party are they going to keep Sambuka away so they can get back to the Anthony/Zara script?

18 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

At last night's party RLC kept Gloria away so they could sell more subscriptions with the Anthony/Sambuka adventure. At today's party are they going to keep Sambuka away so they can get back to the Anthony/Zara script?

Is Sambuka still at B7? I don't see her anywhere, I assumed one ride with Anthony was enough.. 

10 minutes ago, HotWivesRock said:

Is Sambuka still at B7? I don't see her anywhere, I assumed one ride with Anthony was enough.. 

I don't see Sambuka anywhere. Anthony left with Zara and Dana again. 

• Sad 1