B1 - General Topic 2023 #13 (June)

5 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

In my opinion Sambuka could have broken off with him with a proper hug, instead of dumping him like a bad habit, but am I the only one that notice she has a stone facial expression that's hard to read

it's the stony facial expression of a woman working but I wonder if she's meant to take her clients home

• Like 1

Slow you are right! He's Sicilian!
I don't have the replay, but now that I hear him speaking clearly to Megan in Italian in the bathroom I hear the faint Sicilian accent. Also now they are listening to typical Sicilian folk songsImmagine2023-06-05125937.thumb.jpeg.100502b96e0010c254cded9f2446f30b.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Il y a 4 heures, Xarvaz a dit :

it's the stony facial expression of a woman working but I wonder if she's meant to take her clients home

Working? 😂 C'mon!

You mean this guy from Equador is a client? He brought her home, slept with her (trying to score but with no success), spent the whole day also with her, Harley and Ulyana ... and he is a client? I guess that when you pay you pretend sex and that's it, not all this mess.

True although that I have no idea what was the relationship between these two, may be if someone has the time to try to listen to their spanish conversation ...

BTW Also strange that on the couch she was crying before he left

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording