Acess to Bathroom Cam4?

Guest observer1

I think its just the normal Leora look but don't touch prick-tease.

When he's interested she pushes him away and at the moment she just wants him to notice her, so he ignores her.

Just the normal stuff we've come to expect from these two.

I feel very sorry for Paul and I don't blame him at all for ignoring her.  He's been slapped down too many times now.

When he's interested she pushes him away and at the moment she just wants him to notice her, so he ignores her.

I feel very sorry for Paul and I don't blame him at all for ignoring her.  He's been slapped down too many times now.

Yes, poor Paul, for sure.  Imagine the stress he is under: he is on deadline to finish that 1973 speaker, and that bitch, Leora, wants to get laid.  What a whore!  Can't she see that Paul is WORKING?  Selfish thing!  Isn't it just like a woman to interfere in a man's livelihood?  Why, if it weren't for Leora, Paul would be a high ranking member of  the Federal Assembly by now!  She should be ashamed of herself, holding such a valuable talent back! 

When a woman wants sex, and makes that fact clear, to get a 100% rejection is to postpone and postpone and postpone the moment.  Why?  Because for a woman, sex is not just mechanical.  It involves timing, mood, fun, adventure -- not merely sufficient friction to achieve orgasm.  When Saint Paul finally decides to wake her up for a quick fuck, I wouldn't blame her were she to tell him to go fuck himself -- literally. 

Guest observer1

Yes, poor Paul, for sure.  Imagine the stress he is under: he is on deadline to finish that 1973 speaker, and that bitch, Leora, wants to get laid.  What a whore!  Can't she see that Paul is WORKING?  Selfish thing!  Isn't it just like a woman to interfere in a man's livelihood?  Why, if it weren't for Leora, Paul would be a high ranking member of  the Federal Assembly by now!  She should be ashamed of herself, holding such a valuable talent back! 

When a woman wants sex, and makes that fact clear, to get a 100% rejection is to postpone and postpone and postpone the moment.  Why?  Because for a woman, sex is not just mechanical.  It involves timing, mood, fun, adventure -- not merely sufficient friction to achieve orgasm.  When Saint Paul finally decides to wake her up for a quick fuck, I wouldn't blame her were she to tell him to go fuck himself -- literally. 

I can't argue with much of what you say.  From what we can see and understand these two no longer have much sexual empathy for each other at all.

But - they are together and have been for a long while.

There is more to Paul than a poor inept lover and there is more to Leora than a narcisisitic prick-tease.  In other words - sex ain't everything in a relationship, especially this one

They know that and that's why they are still together.

Anyway we are all guessing - none of us really know.

The way I see it, it's cats and dogs.  That is, one cat and one dog.  When Leora is in the mood, she purrs, touches, tries to cuddle, preens herself to feel (be?) attractive.  She is the cat.  Ever notice how a cat (male or female) will place itself atop your book, laptop, note pad? For the cat, it's about sending out vibes, hints, suggestions, requests.

Paul, on the other hand, is more like a dog.  No romance, really.  A quick sniff and it's off to the races. How unsatisfying for Leora!  A woman who is being treated properly will never appear to be a "prick tease."  That term is one used by relatively unskilled guys, usually younger guys and disgruntled divorcees who lost something they thought they owned. 

I know nothing about them except what I see.  She may not be the most imaginative person in the world, but she makes every effort to be cute and available to Paul at appropriate times (bedtime, for example).  It's not like Paul is all dressed up in his three-piece suit, headed out the door, briefcase in hand, and Leora tosses off her shirt and demands that Paul service her RIGHT NOW !!!!  I don't speak their language and perhaps she is talking about scabs and pus and turning him off while she purrs and struts around naked in front of him.  But I suspect that is not the case.

A woman who is being treated properly will never appear to be a "prick tease."  That term is one used by relatively unskilled guys, usually younger guys and disgruntled divorcees who lost something they thought they owned. 

I don't even know where to begin to describe the bullshit in these statements... ::) There have been countless articles and videos of women talking about being flirts and teases for the sole purposes of either getting money or favors from men, or just because they want the attention.

A woman who is being treated properly will never appear to be a "prick tease."  That term is one used by relatively unskilled guys, usually younger guys and disgruntled divorcees who lost something they thought they owned. 

I don't even know where to begin to describe the bullshit in these statements... ::) There have been countless articles and videos of women talking about being flirts and teases for the sole purposes of either getting money or favors from men, or just because they want the attention.

She really did a number on you, eh?  Yeah, I know.  We're all alike.  Those articles were in Tapestry Magazine?  Or was it Original Plumbing?  It's soft to keep track.