B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)

Milena was giving Nadia a massage in the living room, while Bella was also there.

I was getting my hopes up (silly, I know) about Bella's turn coming up, but she decided to go to bed before she could be asked to join... 😞

My request for an upload (either in the video section or through PM) of Bella's nip slip/s still stands.

Unintentional nudity is more exciting, and it's probably all we're going to get from her anyway...

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Milena was giving Nadia a massage in the living room, while Bella was also there.

I was getting my hopes up (silly, I know) about Bella's turn coming up, but she decided to go to bed before she could be asked to join... 😞

My request for an upload (either in the video section or through PM) of Bella's nip slip/s still stands.

Unintentional nudity is more exciting, and it's probably all we're going to get from her anyway...

I cannot because I would be plagiarizing someone else's hard work at capturing the moment.  Sorry--

il y a 13 minutes, happyone a dit :

I cannot because I would be plagiarizing someone else's hard work at capturing the moment.  Sorry--

Plagiarism is about creations. Whoever captured it, didn't create it. So there's no plagiarism in play here.

Technically, the only one you (and whoever captured her nip slip - who was it, actually?) would be plagiarising is Bella. 🙂

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Plagiarism is about creations. Whoever captured it, didn't create it. So there's no plagiarism in play here.

Technically, the only one you (and whoever captured her nip slip - who was it, actually?) would be plagiarising is Bella. 🙂

OK, then I would be stealing someone else's work--a captured moment in time as a photo.  I do not steal. And I am not a snitch. :biggrin:

il y a 15 minutes, happyone a dit :

I do not steal.

He already 'stole' it from Bella (if you can even call it stealing). And maybe you also from him?... Anyway he's not losing anything, so you can hardly call it stealing.

il y a 15 minutes, happyone a dit :

I am not a snitch

And I am not the police, relax! Nothing bad would happen to him, so there's no snitching either. 🙂

If your conscience is really troubling you, maybe you could ask him if it would be ok?...

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

He already 'stole' it from Bella (if you can even call it stealing). And maybe you also from him?... Anyway he's not losing anything, so you can hardly call it stealing.

And I am not the police, relax! Nothing bad would happen to him, so there's no snitching either. 🙂

If your conscience is really troubling you, maybe you could ask him if it would be ok?...

Her tits are priceless 🙄🤣

• Haha 1

Il y a 2 heures, happyone a dit :

OK, then I would be stealing someone else's work--a captured moment in time as a photo.  I do not steal. And I am not a snitch. :biggrin:

Never mind, got it in the meantime. 🙂