Jump to content

B2 - General Topic 2023 #8 (June)


Recommended Posts

Milena was giving Nadia a massage in the living room, while Bella was also there.

I was getting my hopes up (silly, I know) about Bella's turn coming up, but she decided to go to bed before she could be asked to join... ๐Ÿ˜ž

My request for an upload (either in the video section or through PM) of Bella's nip slip/s still stands.

Unintentional nudity is more exciting, and it's probably all we're going to get from her anyway...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Milena was giving Nadia a massage in the living room, while Bella was also there.

I was getting my hopes up (silly, I know) about Bella's turn coming up, but she decided to go to bed before she could be asked to join... ๐Ÿ˜ž

My request for an upload (either in the video section or through PM) of Bella's nip slip/s still stands.

Unintentional nudity is more exciting, and it's probably all we're going to get from her anyway...

I cannot because I would be plagiarizing someone else's hard work at capturing the moment.ย  Sorry--

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

(silly, I know)

Nothing wrong with being optimistic ha...

I hope to win the Euromillions... ๐Ÿ˜

I've probably got more chance than that 3 some happening, tbh..๐Ÿ˜

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 13 minutes, happyone a ditย :

I cannot because I would be plagiarizing someone else's hard work at capturing the moment.ย  Sorry--

Plagiarism is about creations. Whoever captured it, didn't create it. So there's no plagiarism in play here.

Technically, the only one you (and whoever captured her nip slip - who was it, actually?) would be plagiarising is Bella. ๐Ÿ™‚

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Plagiarism is about creations. Whoever captured it, didn't create it. So there's no plagiarism in play here.

Technically, the only one you (and whoever captured her nip slip - who was it, actually?) would be plagiarising is Bella. ๐Ÿ™‚

OK, then I would be stealing someone else's work--a captured moment in time as a photo.ย  I do not steal. And I am not a snitch.ย :biggrin:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

il y a 15 minutes, happyone a ditย :

I do not steal.

He already 'stole' it from Bella (if you can even call it stealing). And maybe you also from him?... Anyway he's not losing anything, so you can hardly call it stealing.

il y a 15 minutes, happyone a ditย :

I am not a snitch

And I am not the police, relax! Nothing bad would happen to him, so there's no snitching either.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

If your conscience is really troubling you, maybe you could ask him if it would be ok?...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Epikouros said:

He already 'stole' it from Bella (if you can even call it stealing). And maybe you also from him?... Anyway he's not losing anything, so you can hardly call it stealing.

And I am not the police, relax! Nothing bad would happen to him, so there's no snitching either.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

If your conscience is really troubling you, maybe you could ask him if it would be ok?...

Her tits are priceless ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Il y a 2 heures, happyone a ditย :

OK, then I would be stealing someone else's work--a captured moment in time as a photo.ย  I do not steal. And I am not a snitch.ย :biggrin:

Never mind, got it in the meantime. ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • moos54 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
ร—
ร—
  • Create New...