Henry (2023)

After reading all the recent VHTV Forum comments it seems that Mira started it but for some members it was okay that Henry slapped her. Even VHTV supports this couple and says it is what everyone wants to see - REAL LIFE and be easy on them. I am sure that Henry will reappear again because he is VHTV's main moneymaker just like Leora is to RLC. VHTV condones excessive drug use, excessive alcohol use, violence and rape. If this part of real life is what you like to watch then VHTV is for you. In my opinion, both Mira and Henry are both total fuckups and neither gets my sympathy. They should join WWF or WWE since they like to fight and are good entertainers.

Sasha Banks Finn Balor GIF - Sasha Banks Finn Balor WWE - Discover & Share  GIFs

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Henry is a dirty dog and ONLY thinks of himself with his big arrogant ego. Somehow he will reemerge since he brought a new woman in to fuck after the last fight 2 days ago. No other apartment/realm is as pathetic as him and fans want him back and so does VHTV. It is up to Mira to decide "should I stay or should I go"

Coincident that the group is "The Clash" and the album title is "Combat Rock" - 🤣.