Henry (2023)

Back online and Mira on the sofa. Sad state for VHTV. Eventually someone will be seriously hurt or a fatality. VHTV sure likes taking huge risks. VHTV members are happy - want to see more sex with a variety of women. Seems to me that both VHTV and the VHTV subscribers want to voyeur the EXTREME side of real life. Eventually they will get their wishes. One participant already died due to ongoing drug use and resulting consequences from it. But THAT is real life that members want to voyeur.

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Back online and Mira on the sofa. Sad state for VHTV. Eventually someone will be seriously hurt or a fatality. VHTV sure likes taking huge risks. VHTV members are happy - want to see more sex with a variety of women. Seems to me that both VHTV and the VHTV subscribers want to voyeur the EXTREME side of real life. Eventually they will get their wishes. One participant already died due to ongoing drug use and resulting consequences from it. But THAT is real life that members want to voyeur.

i cant remember their names but on RLC one girl went after her boy friend with a big knife and he ran into the bathroom and she started stabbing the door. never saw them again. after about 10 minutes.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, sills said:

Le retour de la maitresse de la maison : Mira

CF'etait quoi le sujet de la dispute ?

That I don't know but Mira seems to be getting tired of Henry's wandering eyes, wandering hands and wandering cock. Henry is a pig with ALL women while Mira picks and choses who she has sex with. Henry disregards Mira when a female is within eyesight. I think Mira likes to control things but Henry's cock has the final say and gets him in big trouble with Mira. The swinging lifestyle favors Henry more than Mira so it tends to ruffle her feathers. Henry is a total asshole when he is drunk. Women do have their sensitivities and prone to jealousy so Mira can get pretty fragile and snap. Henry pushes his limit and pisses Mira off. Alcohol does play a huge part in all their fights. 

si elle est revenue après le probleme d'hier c'est qu'elle aime çà.

C'est une jolie fille elle trouvera tous les prétendants elle a des seins magnifiques. Une magnifique moustache au niveau de sa chatte.

un corps magnifique.

Elle trouvera un prétendant digne d'elle.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

That I don't know but Mira seems to be getting tired of Henry's wandering eyes, wandering hands and wandering cock. Henry is a pig with ALL women while Mira picks and choses who she has sex with. Henry disregards Mira when a female is within eyesight. I think Mira likes to control things but Henry's cock has the final say and gets him in big trouble with Mira. The swinging lifestyle favors Henry more than Mira so it tends to ruffle her feathers. Henry is a total asshole when he is drunk. Women do have their sensitivities and prone to jealousy so Mira can get pretty fragile and snap. Henry pushes his limit and pisses Mira off. Alcohol does play a huge part in all their fights. 

They ought to stop parlaying their body parts to others and pay more attention to one another. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, billycox said:

i go away for a few days and i come back to...?

have mira and the dog left again?

She threw her wedding ring(s) out the balcony on the 27th and hasn't been seen since. Henry had a gang over and continues to do his man sex, especially with the black haired Gerda. Don't know if Mira will be back but Henry is still Henry and looking pretty rough.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

She threw her wedding ring(s) out the balcony on the 27th and hasn't been seen since. Henry had a gang over and continues to do his man sex, especially with the black haired Gerda. Don't know if Mira will be back but Henry is still Henry and looking pretty rough.

Nothing unusual for Henry. Being a dick comes normally to some.  

• Like 2