Henry (2023)

If the rumors or suspicions are true about Henry sniffing the cocaine then it might not end well for him. In terms of Henry's health he does everything wrong. He might be in his 30's but doesn't look a day under 60 and acts like a dirty old man. Pathetic looking and disgusting watching him behave around woman. VHTV has allowed him the opportunities to make good use of the "casting couch" and frequent sex orgies. He has had his full share of women and a few guys but it is taking it's toll on him. I could say more but compare how he is today to how he was when he first appeared on VHTV. Now compare Mira how she was the last time you saw her recently to when she first appeared on VHTV. Still pretty good but her main vice is that she is pretty much a chain smoker. Wouldn't mind watching her being a chain sucker with a steady flow of guys and compliment that with some clit licking.

35 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Only 6 years from one pic to the next and he's aged another 35 to 40 years in the meantime.  Longevity is not in his forecast.

Henry found a way to have other women at his beck and call but is the cost really worth it?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Henry found a way to have other women at his beck and call but is the cost really worth it?

To him it might be. 

I sure as hell wouldn't destroy my life over some pussy.  Me and my hand get along just fine.  :biggrin:

• Haha 1