B7 - General Topic 2023 #21 (June / July)

6 minutes ago, tulpe2000 said:

Interessant, wie viele Kleingeister auf einen Typen steil abfahren, in Sachen Sex können sie ihm nicht das Wasser reichen.😂
Viele der Mädchen werden seinen Dienst bei RLC weiter in Anspruch nehmen.

It's interesting how many small minds really like a guy, when it comes to sex they can't hold a candle to him.😂
Many of the girls will continue to use his service at RLC.

a new name but I recognize the content 😇

23 minutes ago, Boing said:

Perhaps he has understood that this group of girls no longer likes him and so as soon as they gather in B7 he disappears. The same happened this morning too.

I don't think any of us really know what the reason for the change i B7 is all about. Speculatins are the root to all evil 😉 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

She was till she had the crash down .. she then changed a lot and I think she affected the majority of the rest of the girls ..Unfortunately one of the best we have seen post covid era , amazing Ashley ..

Lets see , but even this current room if it remains only for Ashley  , it is great .. I can’t believe that such a “ horny “ and many times “unstoppable “ girl has slowed down her personal moments in the heart and core of the summer .. it is nice though that she cared for her friend . 

Just shut up with your nonsense. 

• Haha 1

• moos54 locked this topic