Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #21

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, ddhm said:

đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł I don’t subscribe for this apartment but it is part of the RLC business and i accept and respect the ones that still watch it .. There are other places that please me as a viewer and I concentrate myself watching mostly those ones ..Being a member in this forum doesn’t prevent me from having a public opinion and characterizing / judging this apartment as boring .. others think differently but just pulo shares his different opinion expressing his gratitude of these two tenants daily and in a passionate way with his posts and he has my respect .. others who believe that this place is magnificent and they are overwhelmed of what we see , well , i don’t know where they are to express their admiration in this forum .. 

Same Ole,Same Ole mumbo jumbo from you.

giphy3.gif

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

giphy3.gif

Proud I managed to bring you out of your hole so as to post 😇😇😇 But what are you actually having as an opinion ??? đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł Ahh , yes , the absolute nothing đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€Ł 
 who are you we said ? Ahh yes , the Dumbest if i have it well categorized 
 đŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚đŸ€ŁđŸ˜‚

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

giphy3.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Love you always my lovely Leora and a big,big kiss on you beautiful tits".:sick:

"Love you always my wonderful Queen and a big kiss to you." :sick:

MasterChef56 attempt at writing something constructive. Looking at his past attempts above does not fill me with enthusiasm for the future.  Same Ole Mumbo Jumbo,   Blah Blah Blah Blah!! :sad:

We are all born ignorant,but one must work hard to remain stupid - Post by  eira on Boldomatic  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

morning goog GIF

Good morning Good Night 

Wonderful Friday for everyone with family and friends 

30/06/2023 30/June /2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

đŸ‘žđŸ¶đŸ‘ŻÂ Â 

Paul đŸ€”

🐹 đŸ‘Żâ€â™€ïžđŸŒŸđŸˆđŸ˜‰đŸŽđŸŠđŸ’€đŸŠđŸ˜đŸŠœ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1