Fox & Don (2023) #1

1 minute ago, blobi692 said:

What's your point ? They can't screen their tenants ? They have to wait 45 minutes to take the cam offline ?

MY FUCKING POINT IS IT'S NOT RLC FAULT BUT THAT FUCKING DISGUSTING RAPIST AND ABUSIVE FUCKING PRICK CALLED DON. I didn't know he was like this never dreamed this would happen stop fucking blaming RLC blame fucking Don. He has pulled the fucking wool over everyone's eyes.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

MY FUCKING POINT IS IT'S NOT RLC FAULT BUT THAT FUCKING DISGUSTING RAPIST AND ABUSIVE FUCKING PRICK CALLED DON. I didn't know he was like this never dreamed this would happen stop fucking blaming RLC blame fucking Don. He has pulled the fucking wool over everyone's eyes.

You should take a break for a minute.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Daleys said:

Did anyone report it to RLC?

I guess not.

They were drunk and the next day it seems that was business as usual for them.

I found him abusive and to me it was kinda of a rape, to others he was just a creep.

5 minutes ago, blobi692 said:

What's your point ? They can't screen their tenants ? They have to wait 45 minutes to take the cam offline ?

They can screen all they want it's no guarentie this wont happen.

• Upvote 1

Also as mentioned earlier, I didn't have any interest in that cam. It was thrown to my face when logging in because, I gather, it was the "number one cam".

I didn't quite see or gave attention to what happened a couple days ago, but I would have reported then. 

And who knows, maybe some people that are not active on this forum already did ? and maybe RLC didn't act then ? 🙂 😉 

Live: there is quite a bit of noise going from Eliska's apartment, cam 2....

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I guess not.

Exactly what i thought everyone here quick to blame RLC the people who knew this happened a few days ago are the ones to blame for this happening tonight. If i had saw that it would have been reported.

Just now, Daleys said:

Exactly what i thought everyone here quick to blame RLC the people who knew this happened a few days ago are the ones to blame for this happening tonight. If i had saw that it would have been reported.

LMAO we have no blame here. The only one to blame is Don.

• Upvote 2