Fox & Don (2023) #1

If everyone is reporting them to authorities (them as in, RLC) I'm pretty sure an investigation will be started at some point in some countries.

WWW.EUROPOL.EUROPA.EU

If you have fallen victim to cybercrime, click on one of the links below to be redirected to the reporting website of your country. Reporting mechanisms vary from one country to another. In Member States...

So there is likely a history of this. He is scum.

Looks like it took RLC about 30 minutes. I am not sure we should judge them too quickly. Emails take time, if they are even being monitored, verification takes time, and who knows what seems simple, shutting the place down may takes some logistics too. I doubt they have 100 plus techs watching every cam 24/7.  We just don’t know. It’s down now that’s the main thing.

it’s heart breaking to see this happen to a woman.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Howard said:

This *IS* one reason to pay for membership.

To clarify:  Sad to see of course, but its important for people to see the evil that's out there.  This dude is bad news.  Good time to reflect on what's right in YOUR WORLD and never disrespect another person.

Unfortunately I know that this isn't the first nor the last instance of this behavior happening and that she is just one of many many women being mistreated around the globe. I see enough bad shit all around me and don't want nor need to pay to watch abuse, death threats, rape, attempted suicide live on the internet in the span of 20 minutes or less. this was a different kind of fucked up, and RLC is to blame for not vetting their tenants properly.

• Upvote 1

anyway we're never going to see them again and I doubt RLC will get away with this, their security failed adamantly though she'll be safe now, good thing RLC is taking it all down..don't forget there are sick minds posting this online and there goes it never goes away but I have my doubts about RLC's priorities.

These images have hit me hard and I'm afraid I won't lose this for a while

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

anyway we're never going to see them again and I doubt RLC will get away with this, their security failed adamantly though she'll be safe now, good thing RLC is taking it all down..don't forget there are sick minds posting this online and there goes it never goes away but I have my doubts about RLC's priorities.

These images have hit me hard and I'm afraid I won't lose this for a while

So you have PT(RLC)SD 😏