B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

• Noldus changed the title to B4 - General Topic 2023 #35 (June / July)

NAGA:" What colour's the sky in you world North?...🥴

I was sarcastically asking what B4 has to do with the war in Ukraine because a few guys here were way off topic..."

Me: The master of English humor missed the sarcasm of Danish humor.

Our skies have been crowded by catholic planes with potential nukes for decades on a daily basis.

They operate in international air on a legal basis, full speed towards the border, 

and turns away in the last minute.

You just have to live with that threat, by watching RLC.

The good news: Russians are not as good as us on an bike, that's the point in the entertainment world.

Nice to see Megan and boyfriend socializing in the villas , I think as a general stay , Megan for sure WOKE UP B1 and she has definitely done really a lot , great stay so far with plenty of interactions , adult entertainment , it is great she kept up to her legacy  she has created .. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Nice to see Megan and boyfriend socializing in the villas , I think as a general stay , Megan for sure WOKE UP B1 and she has definitely done really a lot , great stay so far with plenty of interactions , adult entertainment , it is great she kept up to her legacy  she has created .. 

Servers runnig smooth, no choppy video.  Most interesting cameras(and that's a stretch)  are free cams.  RLC instructing players to do shows.  Parties that go all night and end up with nothing (like the one in B7 now).  All Megan has done is introduce another couple situation to RLC.  They need more couples like a hole in their head.  RLC is dying...you know nothing

43 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

Servers runnig smooth, no choppy video.  Most interesting cameras(and that's a stretch)  are free cams.  RLC instructing players to do shows.  Parties that go all night and end up with nothing (like the one in B7 now).  All Megan has done is introduce another couple situation to RLC.  They need more couples like a hole in their head.  RLC is dying...you know nothing

Great party in B4. The cat likes Aziza's new hair extensions, so she fed it in return.

Highlight of tonight.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Great party in B4. The cat likes Aziza's new hair extensions, so she fed it in return.

Highlight of tonight.

The highlight was when Noldus said Martina was in B7...and he was wrong!!!

2 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

The highlight was when Noldus said Martina was in B7...and he was wrong!!!

😉 ok then - it was her look a like from behind - Nelly 😉 

• Haha 2