Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #22

Love is blind.

She showers him with affection. He gives little back in return.
She's emotional and sensitive. He's stoic and oblivious.
She's the bread winner. He could care less about finances.
She cooks for him.  He eats for her.

I never met a couple like this, where she showers him with everything, and he just breathes air.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Howard said:

Love is blind.

I never met a couple like this, where she showers him with everything, and he just breathes air.

Paul is like trying to polish a turd.  Leora has been trying to polish it for over 10 years and he still doesn't shine.

A world of over 8 Billion and she chooses an udder dipshit. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul is like trying to polish a turd.  Leora has been trying to polish it for over 10 years and he still doesn't shine.

A world of over 8 Billion and she chooses an udder dipshit. 

Ahh come on , she’s the love of her life … STILL , nobody knows what Leora is for Paul 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • Confused 3

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh come on , she’s the love of her life … STILL , nobody knows what Leora is for Paul 😂😂

She's a meal ticket and a roof over his head.  That's what Leora is to Paul.

Well..kind of. He's socially inept and not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Or maybe he IS the sharpest knife - he brings so little to the relationship (from my perspective)
yet gets fed 3x/day, sleeps in a warm apartment, and without (Leora's) complaint he lays on his back and gets fucked.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Howard said:

Love is blind.

Leora does have some mental issues and insecurities. Closet nympho or cam nympho but is totally restricted in letting her wild side come out. Leora is more or less a tied down housewife who basically works from home and supports her useless good for nothing partner. She fails to see this or really is a totally insecure person. Does "Dumb and Dumber" ring a bell. Lovely girl but the elevator stays at the bottom floor. Can't blame Paul because he has everything he needs - a slave woman, Leora gives him blowjobs to express the milk and he gets to bum around doing nothing but sleep his life away. Paul gives Leora hmmm aaaah hmmm ...

Thinking Waiting GIF - Thinking Waiting Confused - Discover & Share GIFs

Both Leora and Paul currently live in a vacuum.

What does it mean to be living in a vacuum?

Something or someone that exists in a vacuum is totally isolated. Often, the term is used in the negative, to admonish someone that his or her actions affect others.
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Anybody ever heard of genuine love for someone else or else perhaps infactuation, whichever the case may be in regards to that woman and that guy that she chose to want to be involved with again, it was her choice regardless of what anyone else may think.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

38 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Anybody ever heard of genuine love for someone else or else perhaps infactuation, whichever the case may be in regards to that woman and that guy that she chose to want to be involved with again, it was her choice regardless of what anyone else may think.

I wouldn't call it genuine.  It could me "comfort" as they have been dating since high school.  Like a well worn T-shirt or your favorite pair of sneakers,...

43 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I don’t know if it was / is / will always be genuine love , I only know ( and others ) that Paul had another girlfriend for a certain period and Leora a boyfriend for 1,5 years .. I thought genuine love would be NEVER EVER abandon the other at good and bad times ( yet Leora abandoned Paul and the security of the Russian business ) , never ever proceed in other relationships which will last and not just ONS out of curiosity which indeed  mean nothing .. if this is genuine love , why Leora stayed 1,5 year with someone else in Prague ? Why she was crying / exploding / getting frustrated / happy / smiley for a guy who MEANT NOTHING while the “ genuine love “ was in Russia ? Just simple questions . 

Edit ; said it in the past , once again .. Leora was lonely in Prague , Covid hit , insecurity , lack of trust to others due to not knowing how to trust and get socialize with others since she doesn’t know how to do it , isolation due to lack of daily routine things out of the apartment ( many will say that she was going to a beauty salon , which is even worse that she might have stopped since Paul’s arrival ) , therefore , WHO YOU GONNA CALL and try hard to bring back and not be lonely ? Exactly , the one and only who you feel secure and you can have the way you want . The other simple question is the following , WHO WOULD EVER ACCEPT THIS KIND OF LIFE THAT LEORA has apart from Paul ( I don’t mean living in an apartment with cameras , this we have seen nearly all tenants managing people to accept them ) , who would like a girl that doesn’t like to travel , interact with others , go out and the list goes on and on and on .. But Paul has absolutely no problem with all that , genuine love then because he has accepted her daily routine life and she likes this daily routine life that she leads ( still trying to figure out what she gains / earns except of increasing the bank account … ) 

• Confused 1