Poor dog???

Leora sleeps on the sofa, under a cover.  Paul sleeps next to her, but outside the cover.  The dog gets between them, goes under the cover to Leora's ass.  In a few minutes, the dog sticks its head out for some air.  "Poor dog"?  I should be so lucky. 

Somer 1 has asked a pretty reasonable question. Does the dog ever go out? Does it know anything about life beyond that apartment? Has it ever met another dog? And how will it react when they have a visitor- if they ever do. This apartment is a tiny place in which to live your whole existence, even if you are a dog. Of course, maybe that's just me. On this site I find the animals more interesting than the humans anyway. [for the most part] I think the point at which I bail is when the animals start staring into screens.

Scooter is their baby. I would expect that he gets to go outside, or she'd be scrubbing the floors as much as she primps her hair. The woman is a perfect housewife/slave when it comes to cleaning (ask Paul.)

Hell, even Paul has accepted the dog, and works overtime to relate to Scooter -- we call this an "interpersonal interaction" -- a good learning experience for non-social engineering people.

Perhaps Pepe will explain Scooter's life style. Probably Pepe will explain it minute-by-minute. Skunks are exacting when they focus on a target. Kinda like hand grenades.

I'm hanging out at Maya's place lately. Lots of action there when the kittens are out and about. I just hope the new deluxe cat-tree stays in sight of the camera...

I don't have premium cams so not sure but looks like there is an outside space from bedroom on map, so prob does his business out there  :o  I think i'll watch maya and stepan for now, sounds more interesting!!! :-\