9 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think it was quite clear that she would end up with Lacrim.  All nightshe was around him. Let him caress her and followed him around.

Exactly it was never meant for her to be with Dylan.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She’s too polite 😜🤪 … As is always mentioned , he can’t maintain it hard , she had to ask for water so he would go like a “ soldier “ to provide comfort 😆 … and the chance is lost .. Like this , she managed to stop 😁

He maintained it hard enough to give her a good fuck 😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fagen said:

He maintained it hard enough to give her a good fuck 😉

He pounded her well , maybe because it was the first time … but I didn’t see him going all the way to the end .. or perhaps i am wrong as i had to get ready for work and didn’t watch that careful .

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Ahh , come on Sambuka , she can have LITERALLY whoever she wants , she can’t have a “ child “ a woman that she’s a volcano of pleasure … wrong guy for her , the right one is just a room next door …

It's to hot there for long 1 hour sex I think and not sure if she wanted that anyways.

Just now, Fagen said:

It's to hot there for long 1 hour sex I think and not sure if she wants that anyways.

As I said then , she was polite and didn’t want more … I think if it is insanely pleasure , even 50 degrees won’t be an issue … I think then it was displeasure for her , in any case , he penetrated for some minutes , he had a blowjob and licked the pussy , he can go props to his friends ( as a child ) and play it proud that he fucked one more 😂 … Sambuka somewhere in the corner she will be laughing at the same time 😂🤣

Well , he had his one and only chance ( if he gets it again , well , then I will be damned ) … Sambuka now has 2 out of 3 sex interactions while being in the villas … we can say , who’s next ?? 😏😏

43 minutes ago, Failscream said:

I dont think many men would last that long with Sambuka to be fair 😂

I could but I am not travelling thousands of mile to get laid.  I'd have to charge up every 2 or 3 hours.  

Them Mobilty scooters take awhile to get around.   🤣🤣

scooter grandpa GIF

• Haha 7

For whoever catches the replay , Sambuka was playing and instructing him all the time … it was too hot , he though had his socks when he was doing the job .. 

In the beginning I think she liked that she was licked , she blowjobed him just for a couple of minutes ( bored , tired , not interested for more , disappointed that he wasn’t getting hard enough ? - in any case clearly playing ) .. he then started - in full stress searching for a condom - to fuck but he was too loud that she told him to be more quiet 😂🤣 … a couple of minutes later , she asked to change the position that they had on bed , they moved aside but I think there must be a mirror and she guided him there so as to see themselves .. he fucked her strong for what - 2-3 minutes - , she barely was reacting till she “asked “ / “ showed “ him that it was too hot .. He , like a soldier , played the good guy so as to bring water and feel refreshed but that was his “burial” …

This is the resume , had to rewatch since it didn’t last long and wanted to see actually how Sambuka drove herself into this situation to have sex with “ the boy “ … I think it was the first and the last time ( still , it is on his scoreboard 😆 ) .