B4 - General Topic 2023 #37 (July)

From what Tani showed in her first few months, she had the potential to become a superstar, not everyone has the privilege of staying for almost a year. However, she chose another path and I don't understand how this has no consequences, she should have left months ago

3 hours ago, Ulfolk said:

Good news Aziza is leaving, would be perfect if she took Tani with her. Send them fucking home and bring new girls, maybe a change of scenery will do this place good. 

Aziza needs a man like this to set her on fire💥

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Good post Slow.

But people sometimes don't come here for the girls,

but want to control others instead, and lack behavior.

Like hooligans who don't care about football.

I hate that 🙄

10 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

Good news Aziza is leaving, would be perfect if she took Tani with her. Send them fucking home and bring new girls, maybe a change of scenery will do this place good. 

unless the house moves the scenery will always be the same....😏

16 minutes ago, Ulfolk said:

From what Tani showed in her first few months, she had the potential to become a superstar, not everyone has the privilege of staying for almost a year. However, she chose another path and I don't understand how this has no consequences, she should have left months ago

yeah! put her up against the wall and shoot her!

consequences....stupid fuck.

they sign a contract...if they were not doing what they agreed to do they'd be in breach of that contract and out. Obviously rlc is fine with what they are doing.

stop thinking not living up to your expectations of what they should be doing is in anyway remotely relevant.

don't like don't watch, don't pay...maybe switch the hand you masturbate with...who knows

...whiny little self entitled  twat

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, northguy said:

Good post Slow.

But people sometimes don't come here for the girls,

but want to control others instead, and lack behavior.

Like hooligans who don't care about football.

Someone like Tani stays as others leave because RLC sees her as giving value.  Yes, she is in the villa about half the week, but her cam scores when she is present are always high.  (It may also help that she is apparently Russian. One of the 'owners' of RLC has a very legitimate business in St. Petersburg to which attractive girls like Ulyana and Tani might gravitate.  Aziza as well, if she were Russian.))

IMO, for participants who stay longer than 60 days, spending some time away from the cameras is healthy, and ultimately makes for a better participant.

As an example, there is Radislava, who went head-to-head against Leora for top cam for months on end.  She was in B-4 24/7, on cam, usually nude, occasionally bating, occasionally with other girls.  And IMO, the pressure of the constant appearance ultimately led to her alienation, substance abuse, and downfall.  And some CC posters would complain that she was always on cam, and demand somebody new.

Regardless, changes are coming.  I certainly hope the girls have language in their contracts that provide them money if their face and body is subsequently used by RLC in generative AI.  Just wait until Taylor makes a virtual visit to H&U's apartment and gives Ulyana's virtual ass a strap-on fucking for the ages. What about a night when a virtual Dylan fucks a virtual Taylor?  Or Dylan fucking Lia and Mia?  The combinations are endless.

With generative AI, Tani could appear to  be in B-4 every day and night, when she's not, and the RLC subscriber would be none the wiser.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, rezbot said:

unless the house moves the scenery will always be the same....😏

Lol, i correct myself

3 hours ago, rezbot said:

yeah! put her up against the wall and shoot her!

consequences....stupid fuck.

they sign a contract...if they were not doing what they agreed to do they'd be in breach of that contract and out. Obviously rlc is fine with what they are doing.

stop thinking not living up to your expectations of what they should be doing is in anyway remotely relevant.

don't like don't watch, don't pay...maybe switch the hand you masturbate with...who knows

...whiny little self entitled  twat

Chill, fanboy. I actually don't care about her, never been even close to my favorites even in her bright days... It's mathematic, new girls would be good and for that happen useless ones needs to go

• Sad 1