league table

I putting this here ,I sure someone on here will tell me where to put it  I think that there should be a league table so we can all vote  for the best pair the pair that's on the bottom will have to leave so we can get more new pairs in say vote every 4 weeks so we do not get fed up of the pairs we have now

Yes, put it in "Random Discussion," since it regards discussion about ALL the couples. You can get there by clicking on the "FORUM" link at the top of the page.

You can also put it in "Old Dudes" provided you act with maturity ( :D --cheesy smile), since all of us who hang out there are trying to get away from the 13-year-old jacking-off virgins, but we discuss many non-RLC related issues there, so perhaps "Random Discussion" is your best bet.

Include a "Non-of-the-above" option or TBG will yell at you. And stay off his lawn. He gets grouchy.

And welcome to the zoo.

Yes, put it in "Random Discussion," since it regards discussion about ALL the couples. You can get there by clicking on the "FORUM" link at the top of the page.

You can also put it in "Old Dudes" provided you act with maturity ( :D --cheesy smile), since all of us who hang out there are trying to get away from the 13-year-old jacking-off virgins, but we discuss many non-RLC related issues there, so perhaps "Random Discussion" is your best bet.

Include a "Non-of-the-above" option or TBG will yell at you. And stay off his lawn. He gets grouchy.

And welcome to the zoo.

Tell me more about the 13-year old jacking off virgins.  Are they cute? 

Tell me more about the 13-year old jacking off virgins.  Are they cute?

They all have pizza faces and none of them own a car. 'Nuff said, hon...

O-Icey.  I pictured something younger looking, firmer, smoother, innocent eyes, children of fervor.  [short gasp] 

But you are no doubt correct.

We at the Old Dudes' bar do not have acne, we own palatial estates (no mom's basement for us!), and we have excellent taste in the quality of our women, our liquor, and our fine automobiles: TBG will attest to that.

(Most of us have a prescription for the little blue pill, too!)

Stop in. Bring Diana with you.