Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

13 minutes ago, Mister said:

If a person engages in a certain behavior over a long period of time, for example, frequently lying on the sofa without engaging in productive activities, this may indicate a recurring habit or pattern of behavior. In such cases, one might conclude that this particular trait or habit dominates daily life.

I want to make it clear that I am not judging the person as a whole or his character, but rather highlighting a particular aspect of his attitude and habit.

We can discuss this matter at length, but when I click on the apartment in about 50 times, it seems that they spend about 30 times on the sofa without engaging in productive activities.

There was a time when they were more active, not only in the context of RLC, but also in their interactions with Tibor, whether on a personal or Business. The Linda we see now seems to lack enthusiasm, motivation, or energy - call it what you will. However, I would like to emphasize that this is merely my observation and a comparison with her past behavior.

Regards

But that's not what you remarked upon in your original post. You said she was always lying in bed. She does spend time alone there, but it's from 21:00ish in the evening till 8:00ish in the morning, which is at a time span where any sane person would be lying in bed. From that it can be deducted that you click 50 times in on her late evening(nighttime hours only...not enough to evaluate a person's characteristics.

13 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Well. let's see if Linda is up for some suggestions. How about placing your big tits on the kitchen counter where you sit and eat sometimes. You might want to give them a rest while displaying them in a different teasing way.

Breasts resting on a table... #35168429

Was having a hard time deciding which good reaction emoji to use because you deserve all three for that suggestion!🤣

• Thanks 1

It takes me a full day to catch Linda so forgive me. But.

I like what I see. I saw her interaction with Tibor. He knows she has a following. They both know we have been watching more and I hope they both realize it could be a fun time for them and her. I will watch and wait.

• Like 2

Since it seems obvious the Linda & Tibor are staying I would hope that RLC has given them a better contract and/or a performance pay deal. Linda does appear to be more relaxed and showing her lovely goodies more often. Another suggestion for Linda. Try more voyeur teases and nudity similar to how Leora does it but follow the comments here at camcaps to see if they increase in a good way. In turn, I would hope RLC generously compensates her for any extra views but also for extra shows such as masturbation and more sex fun with Tibor. Sometimes in-your-face cam closeups can bring more attentive viewers. Guys are voyeurs but also good perverts and need eye opening optimum views. So Linda, work the cams just like how Leora does it which has done her well. Linda is better off with Tibor who works while Leora is stuck with a lazy sloth.

Paul     Video gif. Sloth lays on its side a white blanket and yawns slowly with its eyes barely open.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

So Linda, work the cams just like how Leora does it which has done her well.

PLS no more Leora's, with Linda we all still wait for that one bate in front of the camera and with Leora we all wait for 1 day without one. 

• Haha 2