Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

8 hours ago, jugghead said:

I'm beginning to think they are stockpiling shit and putting it in a storage facility. They're gonna stay here and just fill up the apartment again until RLC figures out what they're doing.🤣

I didn’t even think of a storage facility. I think you may be on to something. 😅

• Haha 1

Ups !!! she did it again! she enterd in toilet room last night at 22:57 (of course with her phone) and exit at 23:20:48. So, she spend again almost 30 mins in there....Of course, Tibor were not at home ... Am i crazy or...?

11 hours ago, jugghead said:

Now c'mon bro, I don't ever remember her bating.

The last couple of times (2 years ago or so) 😅 she did "sneaky bates" like hand in her pants, under a blanket on the couch, bad angle for the cams, no sound and almost no body language. So hard to spot, that made it soooo hot to watch 😉. Still camping for next time after all these years. better than watching Leora's 5 times a day. i was done with that shit after the 2nd week.

Nervous Raf Simons GIF by Dior and I

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cocolino2 said:

Ups !!! she did it again! she enterd in toilet room last night at 22:57 (of course with her phone) and exit at 23:20:48. So, she spend again almost 30 mins in there....Of course, Tibor were not at home ... Am i crazy or...?

Hmm I must admit that those long toilet visits are questionable. Although I myself used to often take a comic book (to read) with me.😉 If this is the story, then it does appear that she is completely done sharing her most intimate moments publicly. So her few intimate moments with T-Boner are obligatory numbers that only paying the rent.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, rezbot said:

so fucking corpse is ok...but ugly isn't...

you guys really are...

and incidentally Pete if you went up to your gf or wife and said your not as pretty as her and pointed at some random hotty ... do you think she would be under the impression you think she is uglier? hmm?

its the 'in relation to'...that removes the ' I think she is ugly and chubby' and is insteadv I think she is chubby and ugly when say standing next to tani or Martina or whoever...if I had said less pretty someone would have said...you think Linda is ugly? is no different than say rating her a 6 and someone else is a ten. Everyone is uglier than someone else(aside from maybe that one percent of people out there) its a natural fact of life. there are both better looking women on rlc and skinnier. If you are obsessed with Linda to the point you can't see it..oh well.

and you cannot phrase yourself....you can phrase a sentence or meaning in a different way...i could have expressed myself better..only if you keep seeing chubby and ugly as direct value statement instead of a comparison tool.

if I called your wife or girlfriend less pretty than insert supermodel name for instance...in her prime chances are I'm right. 

if I said she were less pretty than than that same supermodel I am saying the same thing....

one has a softer connotation for snowflake types...but below the surface they say the same thing.  less pretty is equal to uglier than...

anyways I'm done either way.

you do you booboo 

are you STILL trying to justify what you said and wriggle out of it?. just give up. you will never convince us. we cant unread what we read.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2023 at 10:24 AM, rezbot said:

so fucking corpse is ok...but ugly isn't...

you guys really are...

and incidentally Pete if you went up to your gf or wife and said your not as pretty as her and pointed at some random hotty ... do you think she would be under the impression you think she is uglier? hmm?

its the 'in relation to'...that removes the ' I think she is ugly and chubby' and is insteadv I think she is chubby and ugly when say standing next to tani or Martina or whoever...if I had said less pretty someone would have said...you think Linda is ugly? is no different than say rating her a 6 and someone else is a ten. Everyone is uglier than someone else(aside from maybe that one percent of people out there) its a natural fact of life. there are both better looking women on rlc and skinnier. If you are obsessed with Linda to the point you can't see it..oh well.

and you cannot phrase yourself....you can phrase a sentence or meaning in a different way...i could have expressed myself better..only if you keep seeing chubby and ugly as direct value statement instead of a comparison tool.

if I called your wife or girlfriend less pretty than insert supermodel name for instance...in her prime chances are I'm right. 

if I said she were less pretty than than that same supermodel I am saying the same thing....

one has a softer connotation for snowflake types...but below the surface they say the same thing.  less pretty is equal to uglier than...

anyways I'm done either way.

you do you booboo 

are you STILL trying to justify what you said and wriggle out of it?. just give up. you will never convince us. we cant unread what we read.

2 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

Just ignore him, he's an oxygen thief

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, upyourass said:

The last couple of times (2 years ago or so) 😅 she did "sneaky bates" like hand in her pants, under a blanket on the couch, bad angle for the cams, no sound and almost no body language. So hard to spot, that made it soooo hot to watch 😉. Still camping for next time after all these years. better than watching Leora's 5 times a day. i was done with that shit after the 2nd week.

Nervous Raf Simons GIF by Dior and I

There was a shower head bate in the tub just a few weeks ago.

• Like 1