Linda & Tibor (2023) #4

Pete1960

12 hours ago, joebloggs3 said:

are you STILL trying to justify what you said and wriggle out of it?. just give up. you will never convince us. we cant unread what we read.

couldn't care less about how other people feel...if you can't text me I don't give a shit what you feel...

like it or not you don't understand how the English language works. simple statement of fact. it's silly really...but I have recovered from my injury and have better things to do...

making fun of stupid people was moderately fun while it lasted...

1 hour ago, rezbot said:

couldn't care less about how other people feel...if you can't text me I don't give a shit what you feel...

like it or not you don't understand how the English language works. simple statement of fact. it's silly really...but I have recovered from my injury and have better things to do...

making fun of stupid people was moderately fun while it lasted...

Not sure what your issue is bro, but either relax or say goodbye. Peace.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, upyourass said:

The last couple of times (2 years ago or so) 😅 she did "sneaky bates" like hand in her pants, under a blanket on the couch, bad angle for the cams, no sound and almost no body language. So hard to spot, that made it soooo hot to watch 😉. Still camping for next time after all these years. better than watching Leora's 5 times a day. i was done with that shit after the 2nd week.

Nervous Raf Simons GIF by Dior and I

Apparently, uya, you must have missed her very short kitty rub while pulling her panty to the side on the couch or her minute to minute and a half or so kitty rub in her bed and I for for one can testify that none of it was even close to any interesting level as any of the woman known as Leora's solo sensual times. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Apparently, uya, you must have missed her very short kitty rub while pulling her panty to the side on the couch or her minute to minute and a half or so kitty rub in her bed and I for for one can testify that none of it was even close to any interesting level as any of the woman known as Leora's solo sensual times. 

I was thinking this as well. Just touching it is not a bate. I'm thinking she just had an Itchy Pussy.

Wait, isn't that a Japanese car manufacturer name?

6 hours ago, Nicholas said:

none of it was even close to any interesting level as any of the woman known as Leora's solo sensual times. 

Mehhh....... you see that ones, you've seen them all.

18 hours ago, upyourass said:

Never saw that one as a freebee 😉  you sure it was a bate ? 🤡

Absolutely certain. However, aside from the rarity and it appearing to be a genuine moment of self-pleasure vs. the RLC-standard cam show I can't say it was anything particularly special.

• Like 1

So, regarding the water bating, it's true, but it was just a few minutes. She seems to be shy about masturbating in front of the camera.

I know there is another topic about this, but I'd like to know: is she still on Onlyfans? Is she active? She took a picture of her pussy while in thr bathroom today and then a picture of her feet in the living room. Do you guys remember she had a few days, a while ago where she were taking pictures of her naked? She was certainly not posting anything worthy on OF, so I'm wondering... is she sexting with someone? Maybe she did this in the past... 

• Upvote 1