fat girl

She is a true friend! I remember a time about a year ago, when Alina and Anton has did not gone well. Alina did not get any kind of contact to Anton. Alina tried everything and seemed really depressed, crying almost every day. Alina tried to speak, Anton did not respond. Alina tried to caress, Anton just sat. In bed Anton turned away from her, no sex, no nothing. Who was comforting Alina at those long months? It was just this girl. I'm afraid to even think about how Alina would have survived if this girl would not exist.

as they say...better to be pissed off than pissed on,and if you don't like her don't look.she has done nothing to you.fat or not she is just as much of a Human Being as anybody else.

As they say, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on and, if you don't like her, don't look at her. She has done nothing to you. Fat or not she is just as much a human being as anybody else.

I repaired your post for you.

Resubmit for partial credit.

As for content: you are correct.  The so-called "fat friend" is at least as much [of] a Human Being as anybody else. Plus, she has the grace of a manatee. 

as they say...better to be pissed off than pissed on,and if you don't like her don't look.she has done nothing to you.fat or not she is just as much of a Human Being as anybody else.

As they say, it is better to be pissed off than pissed on and, if you don't like her, don't look at her. She has done nothing to you. Fat or not she is just as much a human being as anybody else.

I repaired your post for you.

Resubmit for partial credit.

As for content: you are correct.  The so-called "fat friend" is at least as much [of] a Human Being as anybody else. Plus, she has the grace of a manatee.

Thank You,Karen    ;) :P