Martina & Alberto - 2023 #6

Noldus

Martina's lesbian tastes: 
* Funny that I have the same tastes, Nelly made me fantasize a lot, back in the day when Nelley and Martina looked into each other's eyes while caressing, there was a deep feeling of love.
* Martina's current lover, we noticed that in her expression and gestures towards Martina, is something really beautiful. It's not hard to imagine the torrid nights of love and ecstasy they've been having together for some time now. It's not the same with a man, there's a special connection here between 2 women. I'm very happy for Martina, she's been looking for this for a very long time.

As for Alberto: he loves Martina very much, or rather depends on Martina very much, and will do anything to avoid losing Martina, even to the point of her living with another woman (which is practically the case). It's like telling an addict that drugs will kill him. Alberto can't face the reality of experiencing separation from Martina, the drug 'Martina' is too strong' on him. But that's perfectly normal, as everyone knows: in love, we often lose our minds... 

Big Kiss everyone...

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Deepdave said:

Hi ddhm

You are right.  We are in agreement that their relationship has changed.  But I still find them interesting.  My interest with them is not all about sex.  I love watching their interactions.  They are getting ready to succeed beyond RLC.  Moule has given a very good history which I was mostly already aware of from my PM’s with a wonderful translator.  It seems that they will be gone soon anyway.  Too bad.

We will see what happens , two good people as all of us should wish , they should end great and successful in life after the exposure of so many years . I don’t see any interactions to be honest , this summer for them has been the most “ distant “ let’s say , even when we had the “ disastrous “ affair with Martina and Nelly , Alberto was getting his pleasure and  satisfaction  . At the moment , we are watching a long term participant  couple sharing JUST an apartment and nothing more , at least this is what i am seeing the few times that I will tune in . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 8/20/2023 at 2:46 PM, Brokk! said:

Well, at least we know what a shitty human being Martina is. I begin to feel sorry for Alberto.

Martina is doing what women have done for centuries. being a woman. "Oh come here, come here, come here; get away, get away, get away”. as they use sex to their partner for both punishment and reward.

the New year party was great not so much with her birthday. Nelly is old news and has not been in the pitcher for some 2 years.

I do not know nor am I good at cybernetics to figure what is going on. i do remember that even last year all Alberto had to do was show her his cock on the couch and she was on it like a fly drawn to horseshit. those days are over.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

hay una técnica que utilizan mucho los psicópatas y es el REFUERZO INTERMITENTE , no es mas que ir tirando migas de pan , no me extrañaría que pronto hubiera sexo entre alberto y martina , veremos 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darkman said:

hay una técnica que utilizan mucho los psicópatas y es el REFUERZO INTERMITENTE , no es mas que ir tirando migas de pan , no me extrañaría que pronto hubiera sexo entre alberto y martina , veremos 

Tired Back To School GIF by Originals

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1