Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27

Pete1960

• 2 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

And i did say, more than once, that LB was a substitute, not a replacement, that as soon as Paul could go, then that would end. Sure enough, that's pretty much how things happened.

Having said that I am inclined to think Leora would have remained with Loverboy had things been more stable and worked out. Paul had a girl friend she knew about.

I don't understand how, IF a person  is in love with someone, they could (both Leora and Paul) have a routine fuck buddy while apart, nor how each could know the other was fucking another and not break it off. Why would Leora take back Paul and act like nothing happened knowing he'd been banging another woman?

Moreover, If Paul's libido is as low as we see it is and he had no issue with Leora fucking around why would it bother him now if she did? If my woman fucked another guy and expect me to tolerate it she's dreaming.

I'd be damned if 'my' woman I loved would be on international reallifecam, dildoing and fingering her ass and other things for all to see, the relationship would be over in an instant. Me or the cameras. Me or other men. Choose.

But Paul is another type person for sure. The whole deal is weird. But that isn't what I pay $45 US a month for.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I totally accept that and that's fine. But at the time all this was happening - i.e Before Paul arrived - It was like a bloody soap opera! And there WAS a lot of interest in it. Especially the period of late '20 - late '21. People did want to know what was going on as at the time, it was bewildering. So i'm talking about THEN, not what happens now. But you're right, personal feelings about i like who and i hate who shouldn't enter into it, all i was saying was how the history can get changed until what DID happen is forgotten, because at the time people were asking what was going on (This is why no one was shocked when Paul arrived, everyone knew it was happening). 

So that's all i was referring to, and hope everyone's ok with it. 

My post above was corrected but you quoted before I edited it. Was saying " Personal feelings should not discourage participation in the forums".

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

Having said that I am inclined to think Leora would have remained with Loverboy had things been more stable and worked out. Paul had a girl friend she knew about.

See, i have to say no, because they started dating in April/May '20. She began getting Paul back in August, just 3 months later. So no, i have to repeat again, LB was a substitute because Paul wasn't there. And all this IS from translations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #27
5 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

See, i have to say no, because they started dating in April/May '20. She began getting Paul back in August, just 3 months later. So no, i have to repeat again, LB was a substitute because Paul wasn't there. And all this IS from translations. 

Thanks for that info. Appreciate it.

Still, if I were in Paul's shoes I'd have told her to find another guy in Prague and don't call me anymore.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Without Paul there it is easy to assume (and perhaps wishful thinking) that Leora did indeed have a new man in her life and not just a male friend. With Paul seeing another woman at the time it does make things appear questionable as to what will happen. Yes, Paul left Russia but the dynamics at that time were puzzling especially when she would disappear for long hours or days.

4 minutes ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Without Paul there it is easy to assume (and perhaps wishful thinking) that Leora did indeed have a new man in her life and not just a male friend. With Paul seeing another woman at the time it does make things appear questionable as to what will happen. Yes, Paul left Russia but the dynamics at that time were puzzling especially when she would disappear for long hours or days.

That is the point I was trying to  make. Regardless I don't know nor would I associate with people like them. I'll just keep watching her expose herself and comment on what I see. They deserve each other.