B1 - General Topic 2023 #17 (July / August)

Just now, JoeBitch said:

Yeah, I don’t go to their page on the forum…yeah, Shantal is now officially the worse lol

1 minute ago, JoeBitch said:

Yeah, I don’t go to their page on the forum…yeah, Shantal is now officially the worse lol

Shantal is unwatchable. 

Sexless non Seductive, Non seducing, Non sensational Shantal is a waste of our time and Dangerous Dylan's time.... she is just not meant fpr thos project.... Give up the Master bedroom up to a real master of seduction and sensuality, who is not afraid to share with the voyeur who pay the bills for you to live such a good life !!!!! Shantal sure doesn't deserve it that is for sure..... Go back to where you came from Shantal !!!!!

Without a doubt one of the biggest waste of the voyeurs time EVER..... Give her the boot !!!! PLEASE ASAP !!!!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Sexless non Seductive, Non seducing, Non sensational Shantal is a waste of our time and Dangerous Dylan's time.... she is just not meant fpr thos project.... Give up the Master bedroom up to a real master of seduction and sensuality, who is not afraid to share with the voyeur who pay the bills for you to live such a good life !!!!! Shantal sure doesnt deserve it that is for sure..... Go back to where you came from !!!!!

Hey, that’s apparently racist 🤣🤣🤣🤣…I said the same thing awhile back and few retards thought I was saying she needs to go back to Africa 🤦‍♂️🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

I am in no way Racist.... The Most Sexless Shantal Sucks ASS compared to Magnificent Monumental Megan, and the Most Seductive Sensual Sambuka.. You have to ask why does Shantal have the master bedroom with the very best cam angles and she is the builder of tents as well a master of hiding her real sensuality from the all of us who pay the god damn bills....... so much worse for a real voyeur than even one of the worst of all time Melina. ...... WTF RLC ???

11 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am in no way Racist.... The Most Sexless Shantal Sucks ASS compared to Magnificent Monumental Megan, and the Most Seductive Sensual Sambuka.. You have to ask why does Shantal have the master bedroom with the very best cam angles and she is the builder of tents as well a master of hiding her real sensuality from the all of us who pay the god damn bills....... so much worse for a real voyeur than even one of the worst of all time Melina. ...... WTF RLC ???

Neither am I but idiots will always be idiots…anyway…yes…she is by far worse. Megan had 2 amazing rounds, she has a boyfriend that she fucks and they keep her in the small room. RLC is managed by retards 

19 minutes ago, JoeBitch said:

Neither am I but idiots will always be idiots…anyway…yes…she is by far worse. Megan had 2 amazing rounds, she has a boyfriend that she fucks and they keep her in the small room. RLC is managed by retards 

I'd rather watch a caterpillar build a cocoon and turn into a butterfly than watch Megan and her new guys boring sex.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

i find it strange that people love Esmi and Shantal just have to leave while Shantal shows more in a day than esmi did in her entire period of presence, is it really that bad that she doesn't want sex with that asshole?, i like to watch to Shantal and I hope this doesn't get ruined like with Aziz

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2